Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Apex Legends conversion

I'm trying to convert sensitivity in hip fire to ADS and getting strange results. Why do I get the same values when converting from apex aim trainer hip fire to apex legends ads and from apex legends hip fire to Apex legends ads. But at the same time, I get different values if I try to convert apex aim trainer hip fire to apex aim trainer ads? This is very strange, since the FOV values in hip fire and ads are the same in these games.

AIT_TO_APEX.thumb.PNG.bbfea813d858d0cb27a90582519250dc.PNG

L_to_L.thumb.PNG.5e174807c25b43c48d9f966c36026ced.PNG

AIT_TO_AIT.thumb.PNG.539be0b85e1082de7b06c646aa4df465.PNG

• Wizard
41 minutes ago, Stavrogin said:

This is very strange, since the FOV values in hip fire and ads are the same in these games.

Apex Legends has a bug where it rounds the FOV (the actual 4:3 horizontal degree value) to the nearest whole number before calculating the ADS sensitivity.
So for instance in your example with cl_fovscale 1.34767997 the 4:3 hdeg FOV is 94.3376. Apex will round this down to 94 before calculating the ADS sensitivity. This bug is replicated in the calculator but Apex Aim Trainer does not do this, which is why you get slightly different results.

Thank you very much for your answer. I've got one more question. If I set the FOV multiplier in the calculator to 1.371429 then the calculator shows that this is equivalent to 96.000030 Hdeg 4:3. But at the same time, in the game, the FOV slider shows 98. In what units does the slider in the game display FOV? Thank you.