Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Escape From Tarkov Questing

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

Still i dont understand how can i canculate because like there is two diffrent sensitivity sensitivity 1 and multiplier 1 which one is ingame mouse sensitivity and the other one is what aiming ? if i enter my sensitivity on multiplier 1 not canculate and saying you need to text value on sensitivity 1 maybe sensitivity one is aiming ? 

1.thumb.png.3822c0b57e6b78c2f055823e3f1cc61e.png[url=https://ibb.co/FYzFF4Z]

in the game controls two sensitivity one is mouse sensitivity other one is mouse sensitivity aiming in the canculete change turning speed and mouse sensitivity like what its changing turning speed aiming ? how can i canculate my escape from tarkov settings for another game

like im putting my ingame sensitivity total change turning speed on the canculate confusing realy maybe i must be put my ingame sensitivity to multiplier and change turning speed maybe its mouse sensitivity(aiming) i dont understand any admin help me about that please 

like iam making like this but its wrong i think

875302228_Adsz.thumb.png.85644d5e5624850c384ecd2d6fd2e899.png

Edited by Freexy
  • Wizard
  • Solution

Be sure to always check the games notes, it's explained there:

You need to enter the total change in turning speed according to your armor as "Sensitivity 1".

Some armor directly affects the hipfire 360 distance, so you need to add all the "Change turning speed" values from your equipped gear. If you for instance are wearing these two:

2018-05-06%2B11_15_31-2018-05-06%255B11-New IOTV Gen4 armor (high mobility kit) : r/EscapefromTarkov

You should enter 32 in Sensitivity 1.