Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Is there a way to disable the forced mouse acceleration Halo infinite has?

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

• Wizard
Just now, Springfield1903 said:

Even if you have it disabled in settings, acceleration is still present

Is there a config file / value I can edit somewhere to completely remove it?

This might be depending on your setup (hardware/software), but here I get a lot of random acceleration when the game is not in fullscreen.

Are you in windowed or fullscreen? If you still get this in fullscreen I think it's down to an issue with the game unfortunately.

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

This might be depending on your setup (hardware/software), but here I get a lot of random acceleration when the game is not in fullscreen.

Are you in windowed or fullscreen? If you still get this in fullscreen I think it's down to an issue with the game unfortunately.

The game doesn't have proper fullscreen support :(

It only has windowed borderless

• Wizard
12 minutes ago, Springfield1903 said:

The game doesn't have proper fullscreen support :(

It only has windowed borderless

You are correct, here it is the windowed borderless that works correctly, while unchecking it makes it unstable. But I suspect this is a bit dependent on your setup, so if you get random acceleration when windowed borderless I think it's just the same bug as I get when it's windowed.

Here's a video of the issue, every time the camera spins here the same script is executed. So as you can see it does first almost two turns (accelerated), then one turn exactly (which is correct), then almost two again (accelerated), then one exactly (correct).

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

You are correct, here it is the windowed borderless that works correctly, while unchecking it makes it unstable. But I suspect this is a bit dependent on your setup, so if you get random acceleration when windowed borderless I think it's just the same bug as I get when it's windowed.

Here's a video of the issue, every time the camera spins here the same script is executed. So as you can see it does first almost two turns (accelerated), then one turn exactly (which is correct), then almost two again (accelerated), then one exactly (correct).

So basically it's up to the devs to fixx it?
And knowing 343 Industries that's not very likey... 

• Wizard
  • Solution
1 minute ago, Springfield1903 said:

So basically it's up to the devs to fixx it?
And knowing 343 Industries that's not very likey... 

Correct, games like this are unfortunately so controller focused that any issues with mouse and keyboard gets basically no priority.

The calculations you get from the calculator are correct for the base sensitivity though, I can see this very clearly in the data. But the random acceleration throws it off completely in certain cases, so it might feel completely off :(

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Correct, games like this are unfortunately so controller focused that any issues with mouse and keyboard gets basically no priority.

The calculations you get from the calculator are correct for the base sensitivity though, I can see this very clearly in the data. But the random acceleration throws it off completely in certain cases, so it might feel completely off :(

Damn, thanks bro

I guess we mouse players are second class citizens in Halo infinite :<