Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Does anyone know if Windows's Display Scaling affects the sensitive in FPS games?

So, Windows have this feature where you can change the Display Scaling.

597888715_Screenshot2022-06-18164716.thumb.png.f32324657abd701e035d2bb5cd8fe3b2.png

I notice that changing this setting also change how fast your mouse moves on the desktop. So a 200% setting would make the mouse move twice as fast as in 100% setting, assume all else is equal.

I see that mouse sensitivity calculators never talk about this setting, is it because it doesn't actually affect the sensitivity in non desktop stuff? Like how fast you look around in FPS games?

• Wizard
Just now, AkiraMk3 said:

I see that mouse sensitivity calculators never talk about this setting, is it because it doesn't actually affect the sensitivity in non desktop stuff? Like how fast you look around in FPS games?

This very rarely affect any 3D games, I think the only one affected in the calculator is World of Warcraft. And in that case it's added as an option:

image.png

There might be more though, but it's extremely uncommon.

48 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

This very rarely affect any 3D games, I think the only one affected in the calculator is World of Warcraft. And in that case it's added as an option:

image.png

There might be more though, but it's extremely uncommon.

Oh cool, but yeah I think you are right.

I was testing changing the windows mouse sensitivity setting to something other than 6/11. That also don't seem to affect any of the sensitivity in 3D games.

I think this means most 3D games just receives info from your mouse "directly"? And windows barely affect how information is transferred from mouse to game?

• Wizard
11 hours ago, AkiraMk3 said:

I was testing changing the windows mouse sensitivity setting to something other than 6/11. That also don't seem to affect any of the sensitivity in 3D games.

I think this means most 3D games just receives info from your mouse "directly"? And windows barely affect how information is transferred from mouse to game?

Games that are affected by this have the WPS selection unlocked in the calculator. Games that are unaffected uses raw input, so they get the info directly from the mouse yes.

17 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Games that are affected by this have the WPS selection unlocked in the calculator. Games that are unaffected uses raw input, so they get the info directly from the mouse yes.

Nice, thanks a lot for the tip!