Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

MW2 Sensitivity

1 hour ago, greddy said:

Hey!

Im currently playing MW2, my goal is to have the same sensitivity in all different zoom levels, hipfire ads 2x 5x 10x etc.
I've been trying to figure this one out but I've not yet succeeded, i would love some help :)

27" 
16:9

Playing  both
2560x1440
1920x1080
800dpi
5 Sensitivity

what steps have you taken share your conversion setup have you read the instructions ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for the same thing, I can't achieve 1:1 on all zoom levels/guns I have different zoom sensitivities to put based on guns

I want just to have 34.1558 centimeters on all zooms with SMG's/AR/SNIPER 3.4x/4.0x/4.3x etc.
is it possible by adjusting something in game settings like Monitor Distance Coefficent? Or it is just not possible in MW2

Monitor 24''
sensitivity: 5.794687
DPI: 700
FOV:120
resolution: 1920x1080
ADS FOV: Affected
ADS Mouse Sens: Relative
Monitor Distance Coefficent: 1.33

image.thumb.png.df9eb62f3f86ad4c1d73ba761b1d5d33.png

• Wizard
9 hours ago, AnaKiiN said:

I want just to have 34.1558 centimeters on all zooms with SMG's/AR/SNIPER 3.4x/4.0x/4.3x etc.

You have done it correctly in your screenshot, but higher scope sensitivities will be out of range so it impossible to achieve it for all of them.

Also I'm not sure you actually want this as the scopes will be way to sensitive, making aiming practically impossible because they skip so many pixels.

• Wizard
15 minutes ago, xdka said:

I've tried and all the sens are waaaay off. we're talking about 5-10cm here.

Looks like the calculator is not working properly..

What is your settings, how and what are you testing? Have you tested with a script? What is your expected vs tested distance? Are you sure your mouse driver is not changing your DPI?

Hello,

I'm 100% sure that my DPI remains the same.

See below my configuration, the goal is to achieve 44~ cm/360 which is basically the size of almost any large mousepad.

image.thumb.png.6d07eeb8e69bcc355bdc934d3ea11669.png

According to the output, "Sensitivity 2" should be my "Monitor Distance Coefficient"

image.png.70d23ef7555f107d892d96df74c996d8.png

In game (sorry it is in french) :

image.png.ba5577f77f7b98eda498c52f4c4f4c53.png

If you try to zoom-in with any kind of zoom (only tried from "Low Zoom" to "4-5X" actually), you canno't even perform a full 360..

Edited by xdka
  • Wizard
14 minutes ago, xdka said:

See below my configuration, the goal is to achieve 44~ cm/360 which is basically the size of almost any large mousepad.

For all aims? It is usually not recommended for high power scopes as they will be incredibly sensitive and aiming will be practically impossible since they skip a lot of pixels, as explained in the post directly above your first one :)

You are using the default calculator setup it seems, which is matching the tracking speed between all scopes.

You could configure the calculator to match 360 distance like this though (by setting ADS and Scope in the calculator settings to 360 distance):

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=8feb514cde902ca79507a42897b5de67

But I think you'll find the high power scopes too sensitive doing this. For the low zoom scopes it might make sense though.