Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Windows 11 has problems with mouse polling rates higher than 500hz

Go to solution Solved by clar1tyyy,

• Wizard
10 minutes ago, clar1tyyy said:

The distance travelled feels inaccurate.

Ok, this is typically what you get in Unreal Engine 4 games with smoothing on and 1000+ Hz. It is completely unrelated to the OS though, and a deliberate (and horrible) function of the game engine. In CSGO with raw input on I have never encountered this though.

Have you tried to check the sensitivity with a tool like Kovaak's sensitivity matcher? Although it does not replicate a physical mouse input, it does usually (but not always) stress the OS and game enough to check for inconsistencies.

• Solution

Maybe it was a gpu driver issue all along.

Today for no reason my screen started flashing, and afterwards a window popped up indicating that my gpu drivers were "incompatible" with my hardware. I uninstalled using ddu in safe mode and I reinstalled the drivers having changed "device installation settings" to "no" prior to that. I changed the mouse's polling rate back to 1000hz and I played csgo with bots in a custom map for 5 minutes. I didn't have any issues... If I encounter the same thing again I will report back. Thank you for your time. I'm sorry my thread possibly turned out to be irrelevant.