Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

I converted warzone to superpeople but something is weird.

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

I do not speak English well. This topic is assisted by a translator.

I was playing warzone with MDH 0% . So I converted it to that value to play the game called superpeople.
Apart from that I tried converting superpeople separately to MDH 0%. But why are the two values different?
Only the 4x scope has the same value.

Either one doesn't seem to have 0% MDH. Am I setting things up wrong?

변환.png

슈피만-crop.png

4 hours ago, protosaur9 said:

I do not speak English well. This topic is assisted by a translator.

I was playing warzone with MDH 0% . So I converted it to that value to play the game called superpeople.
Apart from that I tried converting superpeople separately to MDH 0%. But why are the two values different?
Only the 4x scope has the same value.

Either one doesn't seem to have 0% MDH. Am I setting things up wrong?

변환.png

슈피만-crop.png

image.png.83006708e89caecf42fd24dc1535bd88.png

link here

• Wizard
5 hours ago, protosaur9 said:

But why are the two values different?

Because sensitivity 24 in Super People is not exactly the same as 3.36 in Warzone, there's a -2% discrepancy. So when the scopes are calculated, the calculator will adjust for the discrepancy as much as possible. But when you just convert within Super People and use sensitivity 24, this is regarded as 0% discrepancy and all scopes are matched to this.

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Because sensitivity 24 in Super People is not exactly the same as 3.36 in Warzone, there's a -2% discrepancy. So when the scopes are calculated, the calculator will adjust for the discrepancy as much as possible. But when you just convert within Super People and use sensitivity 24, this is regarded as 0% discrepancy and all scopes are matched to this.

Thank you for your answer.

You mean because the all scope was converted to MDH 0% with 51.5422 centi value of the warzone?

Then, if I want to make a pure MDH 0% of sensitivity 24 in Super People, is it more accurate to convert it separately in Super People?

• Wizard
  • Solution
1 minute ago, protosaur9 said:

You mean because the all scope was converted to MDH 0% with 51.5422 centi value of the warzone?

Correct, and 24 in Super People is 50.4644, which is why there's a slight different.

1 minute ago, protosaur9 said:

Then, if I want to make a pure MDH 0% of sensitivity 24 in Super People, is it more accurate to convert it separately in Super People?

The best method is to always use the same source, so if Warzone is your preferred source you should use this. You won't get MDH 0% anyway since Super People lacks any decimals so the precision is really bad.