Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

The Sniper Elite 5 conversion is no longer accurate.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hipfire sensitivity seems to be accurate, but the scope and iron sight sensitivity feels way lower than hipfire if I don't set it to the same %. I have hipfire set to 10%, and the conversion tells me to set my scope sensitivity to 5% to be in the green, but it feels like half the speed of what it should be. If I set every sensitivity to 10% it feels much more natural, more like the other zoom sensitivity conversions I have gotten from this site, but I have no way to verify that.

Edited by Shaarpest
  • Wizard
22 hours ago, Shaarpest said:

I have hipfire set to 10%, and the conversion tells me to set my scope sensitivity to 5% to be in the green, but it feels like half the speed of what it should be.

I've tested the scopes as well, they are also spot on. What exactly is your conversion (use the purple share button), and is the 360 distance wrong compared to the calculation?

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=39b6061481fa82e5b7e280b4209feb58

It might just be the discrepancies with the 5% sensitivity adjustments, in which case sorry to bother you, but something feels off about sniper elite 5. I was just trying to get the scope sensitivity close to my 36cm/360 that I use in all my other games, but for some reason the sensitivity feels much slower in this game after using the conversion from this site.

Edited by Shaarpest
  • 2 weeks later...