Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Unable to make payment to get membership

Hello, I would like to calculate the ads equivalent of 45 hipfire sens in shatterline. I would like to match it with a monitor distance coefficient of 0, which the tool won’t allow me to do unless I have premium. But none of my payment methods work. Like, my upi fails and debit card fails too. I do not own a credit card. Is there any alternative form of payment that I could do? Or in any other form?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Wizard

Hi!

I see your location, and unfortunately there's been a severe limitation in what banks in your country allow in terms of online payments.

We do however also accept Digital Steam Gift cards, so if you are able to buy these you can send the code directly to me and I will sort out your membership.

The gift cards can be bought on stores like Dundle, let me know if you are able to buy it here.

8 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Hi!

I see your location, and unfortunately there's been a severe limitation in what banks in your country allow in terms of online payments.

We do however also accept Digital Steam Gift cards, so if you are able to buy these you can send the code directly to me and I will sort out your membership.

The gift cards can be bought on stores like Dundle, let me know if you are able to buy it here.

Hello! Alright will do this, before this, is it possible to do what I’m asking for? I’ve never used the calculator for ads scaling before since most games that I play have a monitor distance coefficient setting. Shatterline just has hipfire and ads sens, so when I have hipfire as 45 and ads as 45, it feels like ads is faster. Like “legacy” setting for ads from cod. I am look for an ads sens for hipfire 45, which is “relative ads” with monitor distance coefficient  0. Please confirm if this would be possible in the calculator. Let me check Dundle meanwhile.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, ikinson said:

Please confirm if this would be possible in the calculator.

Yes, it is possible. But note that for a game like Shatterline you will have to choose which weapon/scope you want to match 0% to. Since you only have one ADS option in the game, only one of the aims can be perfectly matched.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes, it is possible. But note that for a game like Shatterline you will have to choose which weapon/scope you want to match 0% to. Since you only have one ADS option in the game, only one of the aims can be perfectly matched.

Understood. I’m looking to get the 4 dollar monthly membership to try out first. But there are only 3.04 and 6.08 dollar steam gift cards available. Which one would you like and how could I send you the code?

12 hours ago, ikinson said:

Hello! Alright will do this, before this, is it possible to do what I’m asking for? I’ve never used the calculator for ads scaling before since most games that I play have a monitor distance coefficient setting. Shatterline just has hipfire and ads sens, so when I have hipfire as 45 and ads as 45, it feels like ads is faster. Like “legacy” setting for ads from cod. I am look for an ads sens for hipfire 45, which is “relative ads” with monitor distance coefficient  0. Please confirm if this would be possible in the calculator. Let me check Dundle meanwhile.

image.thumb.png.f5140df6fda2d581d1aa3414365d8feb.png
Am I doing this correctly? Also, the red dots in the game are 1.2x for all guns, I am not seeing a 1.2x anywhere. Is the 1.3x meant to be 1.2x maybe?