Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

BattleCore Arena

Just added!
Read more...

STRIDEN

Just added!
Read more...

Bloxd.io

Just added.
Read more...

Voices of the Void

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Apex to other games

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

I used to play a lot of apex on 0.7 sens 1600 dpi . Back then i didnt know about ads scaling etc so i left everything on 1.0. and got really good at it.  Fov i had ingame selected at 104. Can somebody help me figure out how i would go about having the exact or close to exact same feel as apex with these settings for other games ? thank you!

Edited by davixx500
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, davixx500 said:

you answered this probably a thousand times but whats the benefit of using mdv for hipfire ? i thought you should always use 360 for hipfire 

It's more common to use 360 distance, yes. But some do prefer a FOV based match instead since it keeps the hipfire aim consistent, rather than the 360 distance.

If you are able to match the FOV it doesn't matter though.

On 2/25/2023 at 7:52 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Correct, but depending on your preference, hipfire with MDV 0% will either feel very slow or very good since the FOV difference is so big. If it feels slow, stick to 360 distance instead.

sorry i have to open this one up again. doesnt apex use 75% mdh like csgo does? im asking becasue you gave me one with 0% and i wonder your reasoning for it

• Wizard
10 minutes ago, davixx500 said:

is it the same to run hip fire mdv 0% with ads sens 1.0 or 360 for hip fire and changing ads sens? or are they feeling different ? thanks a lot 

Not exactly sure what you are asking here. ADS with MDV 0% will have the same tracking speed as hipfire.

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Not exactly sure what you are asking here. ADS with MDV 0% will have the same tracking speed as hipfire.

okay ill try to rephrase. If i change the conversion for hipfire to mdv 0% and my fov is different then it will change the 360 speed i get on the converted game. My question is. is it not the same as doing 360cm for hipfire and changing the scope sens for each individual scope ? when it comes to feel ingame i always wondered this