Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

battlefield 2042 with pc sensitivity issues

Go to solution Solved by byTheHouse,

as much as i change the settings my sensitivity gets lower than normal, I use 30 cm to give a 360, and always changed the sensitivity by the game files, worked perfectly in battlefield 4 and v but in 2042 it gets 5 cm more or something around it, I do not know what else i do,  somebody help me please.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, byTheHouse said:

yes raw input is on and my pov too

The only issue I have seen with BF2042 earlier is with very high polling rates over 2000 Hz, but this is supposed to be fixed. If you're using 1000 Hz or below and are experiencing a fluctuating sensitivity I suspect some hardware or driver issues. Not necessarily slow hardware, but something not working correctly.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, byTheHouse said:

testing several other settings, apparently found the problem and I'm really frustrated with ea and dice, changing the polling rate of the mouse from 1000hz to 500hz my sensitivity stayed normal and matched with what I calculated on the site

Ok, nice to know. I haven't seen the issue myself below 1000 Hz, but this is probably hardware dependent.

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, byTheHouse said:

very likely it is but haven't seen this happening with any game, my hardware is not so low end I think, I use an i59400f with gtx 1660

I happens a lot in Unreal Engine 4 games, if so it's noted in the game notes in the calculator. It's not necessarily down to slow hardware, it's usually a smoothing feature from an ancient era which game developers still doesn't disable for some reason. In BF2042's it's more of a bug though.