Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Apex legends to Battlefield 1 sensitivity

So I am using same FOV of 120 and 1600 dpi with same 360 distance on both games. (around 30 cm) 

Now I am wondering how to keep same: hipfire sens., ads and scopes scaling/sens., from Apex to Battlefield 1? (So for instance, that x3 scope from apex is same as x3 in bf1). So basically I want bf1 to be my apex training/playground for aiming.

So with that in mind, should I use uniform soldier aiming and which coefficient and should I use ads fov on or off? Any other settings that matters? 

Thank you. 😊

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Veki said:

Now I am wondering how to keep same: hipfire sens., ads and scopes scaling/sens., from Apex to Battlefield 1? (So for instance, that x3 scope from apex is same as x3 in bf1). 

You should never compare the zoom powers between games. In most cases there is absolutely nothing similar between them, it's just an arbitrary number slapped onto an aim by the devs.

The only thing you should be paying attention to is the scope's real FOV, which you can see in the output of the calculator.

Either way though, you can use the calculator to replicate the scope scaling from i.e. Apex to other games. Just share an entry with your Apex settings and I can help you. Or if you don't know, just share all your config file settings, and I can set it up for you.

On 5/10/2023 at 9:48 PM, DPI Wizard said:

You should never compare the zoom powers between games. In most cases there is absolutely nothing similar between them, it's just an arbitrary number slapped onto an aim by the devs.

The only thing you should be paying attention to is the scope's real FOV, which you can see in the output of the calculator.

Either way though, you can use the calculator to replicate the scope scaling from i.e. Apex to other games. Just share an entry with your Apex settings and I can help you. Or if you don't know, just share all your config file settings, and I can set it up for you.

Ok, I understand you on zoom powers. So to describe it better I need same monitor distance traveled per cm by my mouse in any zoomed/scope or ads, in both games. That's about it.

And what about BF1 in game settings, uniform soldier aiming (and its oefficient)  and ADS FOV on/off? Those are kind of unique for bf.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=bbd8e64ac850ff107d6a8d5382938ffe

thank you 🙂

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, Veki said:

So to describe it better I need same monitor distance traveled per cm by my mouse in any zoomed/scope or ads, in both games. That's about it.

That's what Monitor Distance does, set the percentage to where on the monitor you want the movement to match, where 100% is the side edge for horizontal, or top edge for vertical.

6 minutes ago, Veki said:

And what about BF1 in game settings, uniform soldier aiming (and its oefficient)  and ADS FOV on/off? Those are kind of unique for bf.

The coefficient should match your monitor distance, a placeholder value will be automatically calculated as a suggestion based on the conversion setup. In most cases you should use this value. As for ADS FOV, it depends on your preference, if you want the ADS to scale with your configured FOV, or for it to use a fixed FOV regardless of your configured FOV.