Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

high-power mirror scope coefficient M and the tactile comfortabe coefficient K in different games.

As is well known, in fps games, the adjustment coefficient m of the high magnification sight sensitivity is an operation applied to the waist shot sensitivity of the game. The definition method of the coefficient m varies among different games, for example, the relationship between the sight sensitivity coefficient m and the hand adjustment coefficient k of csgo is defined by fov, with K=90 (fov)/(40fov * m), while OW is the sight sensitivity coefficient m and the hand adjustment coefficient k are equivalent, that is, K=m, The latest Call of Duty and Apex's scope coefficient m are defined as K1=m * K, where m=1 represents 100% of the K value and m=0.7 represents 70% of the K value. In summary, different games have different definitions of the scope sensitivity coefficient. I would like to know if there are other definition methods on the market, such as Crossfire, and if you encounter a brand new game, How can we quickly infer the direct relationship between the sight coefficient m and the hand feel coefficient K.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the post you answered, I have roughly gained some understanding. Are you right? Firstly, there is no universal formula for mapping hip firing sensitivity to scope high magnification sensitivity. Specifically, for each game, it needs to be analyzed in this game. Secondly, I have some personal understanding. Do you see it correctly? I believe that K and the sensitivity m of the scope, which determine the comfort of high-power mirror opening, are always inversely proportional in most games, that is, K=a/(bm), and the values of a and b need to be analyzed in different games. For example, in CSGO, a and b are 90/40 (4 to 3 fov), and in Apex, they are (mdh0%)/m, and I have also found exceptions, In the definition of "Watch Pioneer", the value of "m" in the scope is the value of the comfortable pull gun coefficient K, which means that if m=100, it is 1/(100%)=K, and if m=37, it is 1/(37%)=K. The definition of "comfortable pull gun coefficient K" refers to N1=KN2, which is the comfort coefficient required to match the hand pull gun to a certain distance on the screen.