Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Find a way to convert the sensitivity from Google Maps for the sake of Desktop->in-game sensitivity?

It's probably just an arbitrary value, but I've been curious about how Google Maps does it's sensitivity, because I've been searching for the best possible Desktop->in-game conversion (I know it's not possible to be perfect but I my brain needs to try), and Google Maps when you hold down left click to drag around the camera, it feels really good and the cursor stays mostly in the same spot as you turn the camera over the scenery. If it's possible to calculate exactly what the sensitivity is, that'd be cool to test out imo, at least with my limited knowledge on the topic.

Here's an example for you to try for yourself:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Eiffel+Tower/@48.8567906,2.3034103,3a,75y,322.33h,111.64t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s5vdF22gFapcAAAAGOvMT8g!2e0!3e11!7i2840!8i1107!4m7!3m6!1s0x47e66e2964e34e2d:0x8ddca9ee380ef7e0!8m2!3d48.8583701!4d2.2944813!10e5!16zL20vMDJqODE

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Southpaw said:

If it's possible to calculate exactly what the sensitivity is, that'd be cool to test out imo, at least with my limited knowledge on the topic.

Since the sensitivity changes when you pan the camera, moving slower and slower the further towards the edges your cursor moves, this can't be translated into any kind of normal sensitivity.

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Since the sensitivity changes when you pan the camera, moving slower and slower the further towards the edges your cursor moves, this can't be translated into any kind of normal sensitivity.

While this is true, it doesn't seem to apply when zooming all the way in. also, if not moving all the way to the sides, the center portion feels like it remains the same sensitivity, as though there's a specific threshold of pixels that you have to hit to kick in the slowing, as opposed to a gradual and consistent change. Maybe by zooming in/sticking to the center, you could derive a sensitivity from it? Again I could just be completely wrong