Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Can convert apex to R6S

So I'm new to sensitivity conversion and I started playing M&K on apex as my original game. I'm still trying to figure out my best sensitivity but for the most part I've found it. That being said I have friend on R6S that want me to play with them more often but I cannot for the life of me get my sensitivities to convert. My hipfire for apex legends is 1.6 with an ADS of 0.8 for all scopes. My DPI is also set to 400. Everytime I input this data into the calculator it gives me a converted sens of 50 all around for siege. No matter what number I plug into the sensitivity for apex. My FOV for apex is also 104. If anyone could help me understand why this is happening please help. Any other calculator I use gives me a really low conversion of 6 for converting 1.6 to siege. That's insanely slow for my DPI and it's not slow at all on Apex. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@DPI Wizard the sensitivity multiplier unit is showing 0.001843 which is not a sensitivity whatsoever in the game. Also when switching the location to in game it give a horizontal sensitivity value way to low for playing the game on. The values in the game itself are 1-100. That being said you can see that 6 is way to low for the game. Now example:

apex sensitivity: 1.3

DPI: 800

FOV on Hreg 16:9: 104

Coverts to either 5 for in game or 0.001843 sensitivity multiplier unit. Neither are adequate for playing the game. This is where the difficulty is coming in because these are not playable sensitivities. Unless the DPI is set way above 800 but I'm trying to keep the same dpi for all games I play. 

• Wizard
8 hours ago, tragic1023 said:

@DPI Wizard the sensitivity multiplier unit is showing 0.001843 which is not a sensitivity whatsoever in the game.

This is a sensitivity from the config file %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege\[USERID]\GameSettings.ini, it'a not available in-game. It's more accurate to set the sensitivity in the config file, which is why it's the default selection.

If you don't want to set it in the config file however, you can select In-game instead, but this assumes that the values in the config file are unmodified, i.e. that MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit and ADSMouseMultiplierUnit are both set to 0.02.

1.3 in Apex converts to about 5 to R6 (there's just a -0.1672% discrepancy) when matching the 360 distance, there's is absolutely no question about this.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=ed296b432ba70a9204e96b98a547fc86

If you are not getting the same 360 distance it's most likely because of one of these reasons:

• Your mouse driver is loading a different DPI in one of the games.
  • The multiplier values in the R6 config file are not set to their default values.
  • Raw input in R6 can in some cases be bugged, turning it off might actually make the sensitivity more accurate.