Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

PAYDAY 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, Rykrow said:

Nice, thank you very much as always!! for your great work

It seems like a 100+ hour journey to unlock everything though, if someone with more knowledge about the game and progression can point me towards the most efficient path to take to get the most variety of scopes and weapons for the level/money that would be great 😵‍💫

Also what scopes/weapons are actually relevant and most used, and what is less important.

37 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It seems like a 100+ hour journey to unlock everything though, if someone with more knowledge about the game and progression can point me towards the most efficient path to take to get the most variety of scopes and weapons for the level/money that would be great 😵‍💫

Also what scopes/weapons are actually relevant and most used, and what is less important.

for classes equip the first tier of as many as you can equip then go for the public "road rage" heist on hard (2nd difficulty) its a safe bet to get decent exp and solid money for leveling and buying things

if you want to solo do dirty ice on normal and jsut run in either stealth it partially or jsut go loud instant grab all the front showroom diamonds and do a loud exit

Edited by fortunate reee
Am 21.9.2023 um 21:04 schrieb DPI Wizard:

works in loud too.

they might patch it on the 5th of october.

On 29/09/2023 at 21:47, DPI Wizard said:

Awesome, will try it. Hope it works for now!

you can do this in stealth by taking out all 5 outer guards and leaving the camera operator alive, the 5th pager will trigger a search which is fine since there are no more guards able to find you

you can also shoot all the cameras so the operator wont be able to see you on hard and normal difficulty either isa fine this is a matter of 10- 15 mins for a quick run without the extra loot

actually fgreat method you only reallly need to go in and out of the end zone for 2- 5 mins

• Wizard
3 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

bingo its 5 guards + 1 camera operator so you ca stealth it for free

Works great, I've added a bunch of aims now. I have enough data to deduct how all the aims are scaled now, as long as the description is correct and they follow the same scaling as those I've gathered so far. It's a different scaling for sensitivity and FOV though, but it at least seems consistent so far.