Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

How in gods name does Controller Sensitivity work in COD MWII

I have my ADS Multiplier at 3.00 and it's give or take the same speed, but the stupid ass acceleration during Hipfire makes everything feel awkward

Does ANYONE have like a spreadsheet on the Controller Values and such? I genuinely am getting pissed off at how strange these controls are.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Vertical Hipfire has no (noticable) acceleration, just as ADS does, and I found ~1.50 to be around 1:1 (not smart enough to be sure or whether it's 360 "Distance" or Pixel Ratio)
I've also previously heard the ADS value is usually a Default of 60% of 360 Distance, so 1.66/1.67 could also be the right value for my testing/conversion
And on top of all this, FOV HEAVILY affects Sensitivity in general. Like an insane amount.

• Wizard

I can't help you with this unfortunately, but I looked into adding a calculator for controllers to the site a few years back.

It's a real can of worms with acceleration curves, deadzones, input interpretation and vastly different options between games, so it's basically impossible to do. What you have in one game can be impossible to replicate in another. While there's always a "closest match", the amount of work to analyze this is and make a conversion tool is something I quickly found out was out of my scope.