V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

"The Finals" sens calculator is wrong. It suggests me to set my sens to 26%, but in fact is should be around 20%.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey any chance you could add the focal length scaling option from the game?

Because i am trying to convert from Battlefield 2042 with 133% Vertical ADS Scaling, and i have noticed that the resulting calculations are 118 and 146 which is not possible to set ingame. 

However there is an option in the game to disable the 0% focal length scaling ads option which makes hipfire and ads identical, so with that setting (and the right multiplicator) it should be possible to achieve 133 or 178 vertical ads scaling right? 

Thanks in Advance 

• Wizard
17 minutes ago, tizzleberg said:

Hey any chance you could add the focal length scaling option from the game?

Because i am trying to convert from Battlefield 2042 with 133% Vertical ADS Scaling, and i have noticed that the resulting calculations are 118 and 146 which is not possible to set ingame. 

However there is an option in the game to disable the 0% focal length scaling ads option which makes hipfire and ads identical, so with that setting (and the right multiplicator) it should be possible to achieve 133 or 178 vertical ads scaling right? 

Thanks in Advance 

It was just added :)

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
35 minutes ago, myl1ttlefr1end said:

Hello i think it is still wrong. My ADS should be between 69 - 73. Do i do something wrong? I checked all values and settings several times.

I just verified your exact settings now, and the calculations are spot on. Have you remembered to turn Focal Length Scaling off?

10 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I just verified your exact settings now, and the calculations are spot on. Have you remembered to turn Focal Length Scaling off?

Yes yes i did. Actually when FLS on even %100 is slow.

Now %81 value feels fast when it is off.

Edited by myl1ttlefr1end
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, myl1ttlefr1end said:

Yes yes i did. Actually when FLS on even %100 is slow.

Now %81 value feels fast when it is off.

How exactly is the sensitivity wrong? If you switch to advanced mode you can see the 360 distance of ADS and scope, is this not correct compared to what you actually get?