Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Trouble calculating 1:1 ads in siege {pls help}

I just cant seem to understand how to setup the calc to give me 1:1 ads values for all scopes its gotta be very simple but I just cant realize how atm 
I thought 1:1 ads in siege was 98- 100 - 102 103 104 105 etc for each scope type but actually testing these values in a custom realized they were wrong {dont trust reddit ig} 
if anyone can help me setup the calc id really appreciate it! 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard

What do you mean by 1:1? A true 1:1 sensitivity is not possible unless the FOV is the same, which it won't be for ADS/scopes.

You can match either 360 distance, a specific monitor distance or a special matching method like viewspeed or jedi's trick. The output of the calculator will always match the settings you configure it to :)

I just want my ads to feel somewhat similar to my hipfire not slowed or too fast thats what i meant by 1:1 
did the 360 distance and it gave me really high values some even not allowed in game for being too high 
so i mustve done it wrong? idk just trying to understand it better 

@SparkyNado have a look at the response i did for someone else recently below:

Kind of sums up in a short way what you will read through in the following article below, which goes into more detail about each of the different matching methods to match between hipfire and scopes.

Assuming you're playing 90 FOV, the values would be 58 98 100 102 103 104 105 161. If not to to 6sads.netlify.app and put in 83 for your old ADS sens and your current FOV. That should get you the closest to 1:1. If it still feels off, you can change your ads multiplier to 0.01 in game files to get half value increments.