Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

R6 ADS to Battlebit ADS

I've been trying to get my ads sens from siege to translate over to battlebit and I can't seem to get it right. I've tried multiple different configurations and the ads always comes out far slower than expected. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
55 minutes ago, MutedNzky said:

I've been trying to get my ads sens from siege to translate over to battlebit and I can't seem to get it right. I've tried multiple different configurations and the ads always comes out far slower than expected. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Have you tried the Reverse function using your Siege setup to reverse calculate the calculator settings?

I gave it a shot and things still feel a little funky. I tried it going from siege to battlebit, and then I reversed it for battlebit to siege. I originally assumed that the discrepancies in the hipfire values were affecting the ads more than expected. However, when I tried to go from my current battlebit ads to siege, the calculator completely changed my ads values. I currently play 102 h/v hipfire with 100 h/v on ads, with my 1x on 71. Imputing that into the calculator spits out the h/v ads as 74 and the 1x as 100. Any idea as to what's going on? 

• Wizard
10 hours ago, MutedNzky said:

I gave it a shot and things still feel a little funky. I tried it going from siege to battlebit, and then I reversed it for battlebit to siege. I originally assumed that the discrepancies in the hipfire values were affecting the ads more than expected. However, when I tried to go from my current battlebit ads to siege, the calculator completely changed my ads values. I currently play 102 h/v hipfire with 100 h/v on ads, with my 1x on 71. Imputing that into the calculator spits out the h/v ads as 74 and the 1x as 100. Any idea as to what's going on? 

Can you share a link to this conversion using the purple share button?

• Wizard
On 1/25/2024 at 4:41 AM, MutedNzky said:

with 100 h/v on ads, with my 1x on 71.

This is an issue that will make it impossible to convert. ADS and 1x affect different aims, but they all have the exact same FOV.

So in essence you have two completely different sensitivity settings for the same FOV, which doesn't make sense. You would want two identical aims to be the same.

• 3 weeks later...

(sorry for the late reply)

would you mind elaborating? I'm aware that my current sensitivity values between the two games are different. The battlebit settings are the ones that I found through experimentation and felt close enough. Running those values through there is a major discrepancy in the calculated values. Based off your explanation and what I'm understanding, I need to change my Battlebit FOV. How would I go about calculating what FOV I need to run in order for my sensitivities to be the same?

• Wizard
7 hours ago, MutedNzky said:

(sorry for the late reply)

would you mind elaborating? I'm aware that my current sensitivity values between the two games are different. The battlebit settings are the ones that I found through experimentation and felt close enough. Running those values through there is a major discrepancy in the calculated values. Based off your explanation and what I'm understanding, I need to change my Battlebit FOV. How would I go about calculating what FOV I need to run in order for my sensitivities to be the same?

The issue is that 1x and ADS in Battlebit are the exact same FOV, but you have different sensitivities for them, making it impossible to convert from it. The 1x should always be 100 so it's the same as ADS.

It's sort of if you want to convert from for instance a 6x scope with both sensitivity 102 AND 71 at the same time. It's impossible.

But what you can do is decide whether the 1x or the ADS is important, and just use one of them. In this case enter 100 for the 1x, and either 102 or 71 for ADS.