Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

FOV dropdown not selected value

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

13 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It's working here. Is this a saved entry on you end? Does it work if you load it from the link you just made?

Just tried the link, still same issue. I also tried the link in incognito, still same issue, so can't be the cache.

Yes, it's a saved entry. I just created a new entry and tried with another FOV, still same issue of getting stuck on 'Hdeg 4:3'. The actual value selected behind the scenes is correct as it's calculating and inputting correct FOV. Any suggestions?

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, AJ141299 said:

Yes, it's a saved entry. I just created a new entry and tried with another FOV, still same issue of getting stuck on 'Hdeg 4:3'. The actual value selected behind the scenes is correct as it's calculating and inputting correct FOV. Any suggestions?

There's a javascript executing when you switch FOV which updates the value in the field, but it doesn't seem to fire on your end. Do you have any kind of script blocker or similar in Chrome?

Does happen to any other field like the Y Sensitivity or Location?

36 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

There's a javascript executing when you switch FOV which updates the value in the field, but it doesn't seem to fire on your end. Do you have any kind of script blocker or similar in Chrome?

Does happen to any other field like the Y Sensitivity or Location?

Thanks for your reply.

I disabled my ad blocker and that seems to have fixed half of the issue, now when I select a field, it changes it. But when I save it and reload, it still shows 'Hdeg 4:3'. I tried it on another browser (Edge) without any extensions as well, same issue. I deleted all my entries and tested on both browsers, still same issue.

No, only seems to be happening to 'FOV Type'.

Edited by AJ141299
9 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Can you try to reload the page now and see if anything has changed?

Just tried, still same issue.

I also noticed I'm getting "fovtypetarget":"hdeg169" in the network requests so it's definitely saved just not being loaded correctly on the UI for some reason, any suggestions? This is not a huge bug but thought I'd let you know about it :)

If I'm the only one effected, feel free to disregard this too.

Edited by AJ141299
6 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Sorry, my bad I was looking at the FOV Type in the game section, not the Auto FOV one. I found an issue there so it should be resolved now :)

My bad too, I should have been more specific.

Working now, thanks!