Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

Read more...

ADS Conversion method {Which should I switch too after playing cm/360 Conversion for so long}

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

I've been playing alot of Hunt: showdown which requires heavily precise shots so ive learned 360 distance for ADS is NOT the way to go along with siege {same thing} 
so I thought of transferring to a different method but I dont know where to go from here,
Moniter distance? View speed? Jedi? Ive tried moniter distance 0 which felt ungodly slow to me {obv because of me only using 360 Distance for so long but still unplayable imo} 
Just wanting some suggestions maybe from other people who have done the same and found a comfortable inbetween? any help would be great! thanks ❤️ 

• Wizard

MDV 0% is the slowest of the common conversion methods (since it's based on tracking and not flicks).

Which one suits you best is hard to say, but try MDV 100% first and see how that feels across a range of scopes. Based on how that feel you can try the other methods or another percentage.

I will thanks! honestly just looking for the {almost} same feeling of 360 distance just a bit more precise, Ive seen people use MDV and MDH is vertical just more optimal or do they give the same? 
and is there a reason people go beyond 100% like some at 133 and 200% if thats outside of the edge of your monitor? or just personal preference things? {Sorry for the flurry of questions been trying to ask around about this for a bit and just now decided to make a post for it lol} 

• Wizard
  • Solution
Just now, SparkyNado said:

I will thanks! honestly just looking for the {almost} same feeling of 360 distance just a bit more precise, Ive seen people use MDV and MDH is vertical just more optimal or do they give the same? 
and is there a reason people go beyond 100% like some at 133 and 200% if thats outside of the edge of your monitor? or just personal preference things? {Sorry for the flurry of questions been trying to ask around about this for a bit and just now decided to make a post for it lol} 

MDH and MDV is essentially the same, but you have to convert between them using the aspect ratio of the monitor. So for instance MDV 100% on 16:9 is the same as MDH 16/9=177.7778%.

The benefit of using MDV is that you usually want to keep your vertical sensitivity the same regardless of aspect ratio. Imagine a square box that covers the middle of your monitor, you want the sensitivity within this box to be the same. If your aspect ratio is wider, then there's just more to view, but the sensitivity within this box stays the same.

If you use horizontal, then going from 16:9 to 21:9 will drastically change your sensitivity, instead of just keeping the same sensitivity within the 16:9 portion of the 21:9 monitor.

The reasons for going above 100% is usually just to match your preference. If 100% is too slow, there's no reason you can't try 200%. It's correct that it's matching a point outside of your monitor, but it's still a valid and consistent conversion.