Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Transfering FOV Between Games

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

Hello! I've been trying to look through older postings but been a bit confused in terms of matching my FOV from my current game to another game.

For example I'm trying to convert my sens and FOV from Battlebit Remastered (FOV Type: Vdeg) to XDefiant (FOV Type: Hde 16:9) - I entered in the FOV in Battlebit, changed the FOV Type of XDefiant to Vdeg (to match with Battlebit) but I get this error no matter when FOV I change to. 

image.thumb.png.626bc896bc08eec740e149fd29db450e.png

Is Battlebit just not easily compatible in terms of its FOV to other games? 

I see in the Instructions page this is easily acceptable between CS and COD MWII -> 

Any adjustments I should be doing here to best match it?

Thank you!

• Wizard
10 minutes ago, GreatBeef said:

For example I'm trying to convert my sens and FOV from Battlebit Remastered (FOV Type: Vdeg) to XDefiant (FOV Type: Hde 16:9) - I entered in the FOV in Battlebit, changed the FOV Type of XDefiant to Vdeg (to match with Battlebit) but I get this error no matter when FOV I change to. 

You should either look at the FOV range in the game notes, or use the Auto FOV function to make sure the FOV you use is within the range the game supports. Like this: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=ef7f7f87ab16c838bc2ef011cbff6e82

If you enter an invalid FOV, as in your case with 129.465984, the whole calculation will be invalid as this is currently impossible to configure in the game. The calculator will still give you a calculation output if possible, but this will be wrong since the FOV is not possible to configure hence the error message.

Thanks for the quick reply back! Im assuming between these two games for example 100 FOV is not going to be the same as 100 FOV in XDefiant correct? Apologies if I am missing anything here. Is the Auto FOV function just when I am selecting the game from the list to which it chooses the FOV type for me? Guessing there is no way to copy over for this case of Battlebit 100 FOV to XDefiant FOV?

• Wizard
  • Solution
7 minutes ago, GreatBeef said:

Thanks for the quick reply back! Im assuming between these two games for example 100 FOV is not going to be the same as 100 FOV in XDefiant correct? Apologies if I am missing anything here. Is the Auto FOV function just when I am selecting the game from the list to which it chooses the FOV type for me? Guessing there is no way to copy over for this case of Battlebit 100 FOV to XDefiant FOV?

The Auto FOV function will match the closest possible FOV to the target within the limits of the game, be it rounding or FOV limits. So in this case, the closest you can possibly get to 100 in BattleBit for Xdefiant is the equivalent of 88.507155 vdeg (which is 120 hdeg 16:9 in Xdefiant, the max it supports).

• Wizard
Just now, GreatBeef said:

I guess also towards the end of this, if the FOV is off or unable to exactly match it will make little difference

That depends. In this case the difference is not huge, so the experience will be quite similar.

In other (extreme) cases the FOV might be limited of half of what you have in BattleBit, which will make it feel like running around with ADS zoomed in. If this is the max of the game, there's not much to do about it though, other than adjust to the difference.