Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Counter-Strike 2 (prev. Counter Strike: Global Offensive)

Does anyone know how to make a bind to mimic ADSing with sensitivity changes and FOV changes in CS? Heres what I've got so far, but I cant seem to make the FOV change happen.

bind "mouse2" "+sens" "+fov";alias "+sens" "sensitivity 0.715683";alias "-sens" "sensitivity 1.787112" ; alias +fov "fov_cs_debug 71.80";alias -fov "fov_cs_debug 82.86"

I think the issue is I'm trying to bind two separate commands to single key. Does anyone know a way around it?

Edited by KandiVan
1 hour ago, Drimzi said:

Obviously you can't use it without cheats enabled, but here is what I use:

Bind

alias "+ads" exec 50
alias "-ads" exec 90
bind "mouse2" "+ads"

90.cfg

fov_cs_debug "0"
sensitivity "x"
zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse "x"

50.cfg

fov_cs_debug "50"
sensitivity "x"
zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse "x"

My hero :hearteyes: thanks buddy!

• Wizard
On 7/10/2017 at 9:29 PM, DantebeaR said:

Reading through I can't seem to find out how to convert from CSGO using 1024x768 Stretched to H1Z1 KOTK. There was a lot of back and forth on the topic but it just confused me. If I am using 1024x768 stretched in CSGO what do I put in the calculator? 1024x768? Or my native 1920x1024? Do I need to select hipfire advanced for CSGO and add in the m_yaw?

Thank you.

Actually, as it is right now just enter 1024x768 as resolution for CSGO, and 1920x1080 for KOTK and it will work.

The reason is that the calculator currently does not take into account the physical aspect ratio of your monitor. 

• 2 weeks later...

I may need a ELI5 answer here. When converting from H1Z1 to CSGO I was using the viewspeed option. I noticed that it was alot faster in CSGO than it was in H1. I am using 0.07 @ 1600x900 in H1Z1 and 1024x768 in CSGO. The viewspeed option has been at ~1.4 in CSGO and it seems alot faster compared to the feel of H1Z1 and there is no way it can be correct. I understand going from 67 FOV in H1 to 90 FOV in CSGO can make a difference. I was then thinking to myself why couldn't I just match 360 degree rotations in each game at the same resolution? If I can do a 360 degree turn in both games with the same resolution wouldn't the viewspeed technically be the same? 

I noticed it got mentioned on the H1 topic that FOV doesn’t matter if I am matching the 360 distance. So I don’t understand why the sensitivity I have through matching the 360 distance in both games (on both the same resolutions) is significantly different than the matching of the viewspeeds. For example in CSGO for me to do a 360 degree turn on 1600x900 I would need a sensitivity of 2.647. On H1 for me to do a 360 degree turn (in 3rd person at 1600x900) I would need a sensitivity of 0.167000. When inputting these values into your calculator (converting from H1 to CSGO) I get a CSGO sensitivity for 360 degrees of 2.604 rather than the 2.647 I calculated myself. Even when I change the first calculator from sensitivity to distance and add in 17.5 inches (size of mousepad) I get an even lower value of 2.337.

Edited by DantebeaR
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, Inakyo said:

So am I correct in thinking that the way the game calculates scoped sensitivity with zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1 is pretty much the same as using 75% monitor distance in the calculator?

Yes, if you are playing in 16:9 resolution. The way it actually works is by matching 100% Monitor Distance in 4:3, this equates to (4/3)/(16/9)=75% in 16:9.

• 2 months later...
  • Wizard
4 hours ago, b4z said:

Does the calculator account for stretched? And if so how do you specify that?

I would like to convert my 1440x1080 [4:3 Stretched] sensitivity to 1920x1080 [16:9 Native]

Thanks

Yes. For stretched enter the 4:3 resolution. For black bars enter the native monitor resolution.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Harrison Swinson said:

The calculator wont let me edit windows speed unless I am in advanced mode but when doing that, it is requiring me to enter a sensitivity value for the convert to option which does nothing.

This is by design since turning raw input off generally result in less accuracy. But I'll actually update it now to support raw input both on an off as a special option.