Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Counter-Strike 2 (prev. Counter Strike: Global Offensive)

On 2017-5-28 at 2:17 AM, Drimzi said:

You did it correctly.

You told me that's correct, can you confirm 100% please, is because I feel it weird, actually I can't change FOV in CS I think you know that. I don't know if it's placebo or I'm a noob that's all xD

Waiting for your second answer, TY.

2c1d46fe4546f980b52ded96e52664ca.png

I have the same issue as the guy above but backwards. I am looking to adjust my H1 sensitivity to match my CS. If I use a 4:3 resolution in CS ie 1024x768 BB will it make a difference in the calculator if I use a 16:9 resolution like 1600x900 or a 16:10 resolution like 1440x900 in H1? I know in CS if you match from BB to stretched it is a different feeling unless you adjust your m_yaw. Is H1 similar in that aspect?

1 minute ago, Harrison Swinson said:

I have the same issue as the guy above but backwards. I am looking to adjust my H1 sensitivity to match my CS. If I use a 4:3 resolution in CS ie 1024x768 BB will it make a difference in the calculator if I use a 16:9 resolution like 1600x900 or a 16:10 resolution like 1440x900 in H1? I know in CS if you match from BB to stretched it is a different feeling unless you adjust your m_yaw. Is H1 similar in that aspect?

Any game will be similar in that respect. 

On the topic of h1, im matching from h1 to cs for aim training. Matching 70 vFov To HFOV is 86.07. When i input this fov into the calculator using cm/360 it gives a different sensitivity than 90 FOV. So CS sensitivity is affected by FOV? i should be using the corrected sensitivity from the calculator (with 86.07 fov)  for perfect match if i use fov_cs_debug 86.07 every time i load into the map? Right?

40 minutes ago, KandiVan said:

Any game will be similar in that respect. 

So if I use a 4:3 resolution in CS I should be using a 4:3 resolution in H1 to get the best results? How does me playing BB in CS and stretched in H1 work then in terms of matching sensitivities perfectly?

Edited by Harrison Swinson
7 minutes ago, Harrison Swinson said:

So if I use a 4:3 resolution in CS I should be using a 4:3 resolution in H1 to get the best results? How does me playing BB in CS and stretched in H1 work then in terms of matching sensitivities perfectly?

Dont understand it well enough to give you a full answer. But i know if you use BB you dont have to worry about myaw, but with stretched you do. To be brutally honest with you, 4:3 isnt viable on h1 unless you use 1440x1080. Vision is too shit otherwise.

4 minutes ago, KandiVan said:

Dont understand it well enough to give you a full answer. But i know if you use BB you dont have to worry about myaw, but with stretched you do. To be brutally honest with you, 4:3 isnt viable on h1 unless you use 1440x1080. Vision is too shit otherwise.

I am honestly just trying to find the perfect conditions to have the most accurate transition between games.

3 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Just convert using viewspeed.

Horizontal sensitivity will be affected in any case that you stretch an image horizontally. If you stretch from 1440 to 1920, that is a 33.33% increase and the horizontal sensitivity will be 33.33% faster on your monitor.

For the absolute perfect conditions, you match FOV, resolution, aspect ratio, and any other variable. Match everything.

For near perfect, convert with viewspeed, aiming will feel the exact same with the exception of 180s if the FOV isn't the same. No need to match everything, just make sure you put the correct values into the calculator.

My issue is that I know 17.05% in H1 will give me the exact same sensitivity as CS while in first person. However when I am in 3rd person in H1 17.05% is way to fast (obviously because the FOV has changed). Now if I were to match the viewspeed in CS to H1 3rd person my first person sensitivity wont match anymore. I am trying to find the perfect conditions where my 3rd person and my first person will match.

5 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Third person doesn't affect the sensitivity or the FOV. The camera just moves back. Convert from csgo to h1z1 using viewspeed to hip fire, ADS, and scopes.

Then why does the sensitivity change when I change the FOV in H1?

T1asxAl.png

zswQONw.png

On 5/30/2017 at 7:40 PM, Drimzi said:

For stretched, internally the game is still at the same sensitivity. As far the game is aware, it is 4:3, undistorted. 360s are the same. But since you are stretching the image horizontally to fill the aspect ratio of the monitor, the horizontal sensitivity is going to be perceived as faster than a game rendered at the correct aspect ratio. Even if they both have the same 360. In this case, you need to change the "m_yaw" variable to reduce the horizontal sensitivity, change it from 0.022 to 0.0165 for 4:3 to 16:9. In the calculator, you will still use your native resolution, the same sensitivity and leave the FOV untouched.

I think I am missing something with this. I cannot find how to change the m_yaw in the calculator.

EDIT: I found out how to do it from the "From" but not to the "To" If I am converting from BB to Stretched dont I need to convert From 0.022 To 0.0165? Or is the viewspeed gonna stay the same either way? 

Sorry to be a pest on this I just dont feel like my two games are matching. I also got mixed information (I think)

So previously I asked about what resolution I put in when converting to stretched and I got this answer from DPI Wizard;

So with his last sentence I assume if I am playing 1024x768 stretched I would put that into the calculator. Which I did;

Then as per my conversation with Drimzi;

I kept the resolution native but changed by m_yaw;

Both sensitivities feel different from each other and yield different results when I try and do rotations in game so I am just hoping to get some clarification on which is accurate. Also if just changing the m_yaw is the most accurate why have the option to change the resolution in the calculator if you would never need to?

• 2 weeks later...

Reading through I can't seem to find out how to convert from CSGO using 1024x768 Stretched to H1Z1 KOTK. There was a lot of back and forth on the topic but it just confused me. If I am using 1024x768 stretched in CSGO what do I put in the calculator? 1024x768? Or my native 1920x1024? Do I need to select hipfire advanced for CSGO and add in the m_yaw?

Thank you.

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, DantebeaR said:

Reading through I can't seem to find out how to convert from CSGO using 1024x768 Stretched to H1Z1 KOTK. There was a lot of back and forth on the topic but it just confused me. If I am using 1024x768 stretched in CSGO what do I put in the calculator? 1024x768? Or my native 1920x1024? Do I need to select hipfire advanced for CSGO and add in the m_yaw?

Thank you.

1024x768 stretched should be the same as 1920x1080 with FOV 73.74.

On 5/30/2017 at 7:40 PM, Drimzi said:

For stretched, internally the game is still at the same sensitivity. As far the game is aware, it is 4:3, undistorted. 360s are the same. But since you are stretching the image horizontally to fill the aspect ratio of the monitor, the horizontal sensitivity is going to be perceived as faster than a game rendered at the correct aspect ratio. Even if they both have the same 360. In this case, you need to change the "m_yaw" variable to reduce the horizontal sensitivity, change it from 0.022 to 0.0165 for 4:3 to 16:9. In the calculator, you will still use your native resolution, the same sensitivity and leave the FOV untouched.

Would it be the 0.022 stated here? This was to go from CSGO BB to CSGO Stretched tho.