Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

The converter uses 90 as default FOV and in the notes it says that you have to use the fov_cs_debug in the FOV field to get correct calculations. This is wrong however. You have to put 75 in the FOV field since that is the game's default FOV(and max FOV). My 360 rotation distance is 48cm, ingame sensitivity is 2.3 and DPI 450. I get these numbers from the calculator only when the FOV is set to 75. When it's 90, it says that my ingame sens is 1.9 which it isn't. The fov_cs_debug is 90 by default but you shouldn't use it in the converter.

The converter uses 90 as default FOV and in the notes it says that you have to use the fov_cs_debug in the FOV field to get correct calculations. This is wrong however. You have to put 75 in the FOV field since that is the game's default FOV(and max FOV). My 360 rotation distance is 48cm, ingame sensitivity is 2.3 and DPI 450. I get these numbers from the calculator only when the FOV is set to 75. When it's 90, it says that my ingame sens is 1.9 which it isn't. The fov_cs_debug is 90 by default but you shouldn't use it in the converter.

I've seen that if you're on 16:9 1080p that the game supposedly turns into 90 FOV.

I used 90fov in the calculator and it gave me the same 4.42 sensitivity that I get w/ other source games.

I've seen that if you're on 16:9 1080p that the game supposedly turns into 90 FOV.

I used 90fov in the calculator and it gave me the same 4.42 sensitivity that I get w/ other source games.

Hmm, strange. Did you check that the 360 distance is correct? It might be wrong for you and you couldn't even notice it without checking.

And the resolution doesn't affect it since you can't change the values.

Edited by Zemroid

Hmm, strange. Did you check that the 360 distance is correct? It might be wrong for you and you couldn't even notice it without checking.

And the resolution doesn't affect it since you can't change the values.

I was just stating what I've read from some forums, I'm not 100% about the 16:9 making it 90 since I do know the default fov is low...but I don't even know it since I've read different stuff. Some people say default is 60 others 70...and other 75...let me search what I had previously read awhile back...........

http://i.gyazo.com/f2aee26f6e054cdd8268b2cf01919fec.png

I didn't even remember it well...apparently I had read that 4:3 was the 90fov.

Also, I remembered that last year I changed this in the game....I got this from a big youtuber that this supposedly made FOV 90

http://i.gyazo.com/e83d684c0c1cd9ce9c5db18d5dcdf0b8.png

It doesn't really look like 90 fov at all. but my guess is that it somehow manipulates the sens or something?

I just measured right now and yup....my sensitivity is the same as BO2 on 90 fov.

• Wizard

You can check that the default value is 90 if you start a private game and enable cheats. Setting "fov_cs_debug 0" (which is default) and "fov_cs_debug 90" should yield the same FOV. The actual FOV you are seeing on your screen does indeed change with resolution change (e.g. at 16:9 it is 106.26), but the configured FOV is still 90, and this is the value that is important for the calculations :)

You can check that the default value is 90 if you start a private game and enable cheats. Setting "fov_cs_debug 0" (which is default) and "fov_cs_debug 90" should yield the same FOV. The actual FOV you are seeing on your screen does indeed change with resolution change (e.g. at 16:9 it is 106.26), but the configured FOV is still 90, and this is the value that is important for the calculations :)

As I stated in my main post, "fov_cs_debug" is indeed set as 90 for me too. My point was that with that value put into the converter I get wrong results. Only 75 gives me correct results. I don't know why that is and it is really confusing.  :huh:

• Wizard

As I stated in my main post, "fov_cs_debug" is indeed set as 90 for me too. My point was that with that value put into the converter I get wrong results. Only 75 gives me correct results. I don't know why that is and it is really confusing.  :huh:

Have you tried the DPI Analyzer tool to check your "real" DPI? It might be that while it is set to 450, the actual DPI is closer to 400, although it seems like a lot to be off by more than 10%. Other than that maybe some other settings are interfering?

Do you have another game that does not use the same sensitivity as CS:GO to test with?

• 4 weeks later...

I was just stating what I've read from some forums, I'm not 100% about the 16:9 making it 90 since I do know the default fov is low...but I don't even know it since I've read different stuff. Some people say default is 60 others 70...and other 75...let me search what I had previously read awhile back...........

http://i.gyazo.com/f2aee26f6e054cdd8268b2cf01919fec.png

I didn't even remember it well...apparently I had read that 4:3 was the 90fov.

Also, I remembered that last year I changed this in the game....I got this from a big youtuber that this supposedly made FOV 90

http://i.gyazo.com/e83d684c0c1cd9ce9c5db18d5dcdf0b8.png

It doesn't really look like 90 fov at all. but my guess is that it somehow manipulates the sens or something?

I just measured right now and yup....my sensitivity is the same as BO2 on 90 fov.

The VERTICAL FOV is 74º and you can't change it, the horizontal FOV varies with resolution and takes a value of 90º on 4:3 aspect ratio and 106.26º on 16:9

The second link you gave only has viewmodel settings(your gun)

Edited by Miau Frito
  • 10 months later...
You can check that the default value is 90 if you start a private game and enable cheats. Setting "fov_cs_debug 0" (which is default) and "fov_cs_debug 90" should yield the same FOV. The actual FOV you are seeing on your screen does indeed change with resolution change (e.g. at 16:9 it is 106.26), but the configured FOV is still 90, and this is the value that is important for the calculations :)[/quotes

If it has an fov of 106.26 why is it the 90 that matters?

Edited by hellothere