Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Questions before buying sub (regarding BF4)

Since the universal soldier aiming patch is applied to BF4 vanilla today, I want to equalize my sensitivity for every single sight in the game.

With the advanced mode of the calculator, will I be able to do it with the following sights. (match sensivity to hipfire)

Ironsight for pistol and primary

RDS for pistol and primary

RDS + 2x magnifier

FLIR/IR

3.4 and 4x scopes

6x sniper

Vehicle turrent

I have no problem with 1.5$ per month, I think it's a fair price for the service provided in this website.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, but I will have to verify all calculations, as some stuff may have changed since CTE. I don't think anything have changed, but I want to be on the safe side.

Can you confirm that the current advanced calculator works with USA in BF4 Vanilla?

And if not, what is the estimated time needed to change the calculator to be compatible with BF4 Vanilla USA?

Edited by STR8_AN94BALLER

I find it strange that you'd want to have same zoomed in sensitivity for all weapons. If you have same sensitivity zoomed in as when hipfired, then the sens is actually ridiculously high (if we're talking a 4x scope and you want to have same inch / 360 distance). That will be way too fast to be any use, even (and perhaps especially) if you're on low sens

To each their own tho

• Wizard

Any updates?

You might want to take into account the coefficient value in the settings.

I am using 40cm/360, I think it will be accurate enough up to 6x scopes. The 8x and above I will use 60cm/360.

As far as I can tell, they've actually changed the calculations quite a bit. I need to do some thorough analysis and update the calculator, but it may take a day or two. In other words, the CTE calculations are NOT correct for the latest BF4 patch!

As far as I can tell, they've actually changed the calculations quite a bit. I need to do some thorough analysis and update the calculator, but it may take a day or two. In other words, the CTE calculations are NOT correct for the latest BF4 patch!

I believe the MAIN sensitivity is, I played CTE yesterday and with my sensitivity from this site it was just how it was supposed to be.

They are pretty close, but it seems like the CTE calculations are off by a few % compared to the patch.

Told you I would sub. Anyways, quick (off-topic) question. I would like to unsubscribe from the annual payment and do it manually instead, when I'm looking at my subscription details should I just click "Cancel"? When I click it, Paypal says "You can't reactivate canceled customer profiles. Do you still want to cancel it?"

• Wizard

Told you I would sub. Anyways, quick (off-topic) question. I would like to unsubscribe from the annual payment and do it manually instead, when I'm looking at my subscription details should I just click "Cancel"? When I click it, Paypal says "You can't reactivate canceled customer profiles. Do you still want to cancel it?"

Thanks! Just Cancel the subscription in paypal, and re-subscribe (the same procedure as you just did) when it expires :)

If you play Counter Striker or games without scopes/ADS you are going to like the new feature ;)

Does anyone know what effect "uniform aim [soldier]" and "coefficient" in the advanced options have?

CS still has snipers, and your sensitivity is slowed accordingly when you zoom in, and slowed even more if you double scope.

I know^^ SG 553, AUG, Scout Elite and AWP have also scopes. My intention was to show that a equal HIP and ADS sensitivity can be useful :)

Nevertheless I prefer a 0.5 reduction in aim-speed when ADS like all reddots-sights from Bf3 have.
Edited by WhoCares?
  • Wizard

Is now everything correct?

Those added are correct for iron sight, holo, 2x and 4x, but I still have some verification to do regarding all the scopes. I may need to add the scope magnification like I did with CTE, instead of the name for the sensitivity (like medium range etc), so it's clear what scope it is.

Those added are correct for iron sight, holo, 2x and 4x, but I still have some verification to do regarding all the scopes. I may need to add the scope magnification like I did with CTE, instead of the name for the sensitivity (like medium range etc), so it's clear what scope it is.

Just asking, where did you class the IRNV and FLIR into?

The IRNV has similar zoom to primary ironsights, and the FLIR is RDS + 2x magnifier.

Also, pistol RDS seems to have a different zoom level compared to the primary RDS/HOLO