Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

GTA5 - DPI related conversion error & max fov value

Hi @DPI Wizard,

first of all: awesome work with your project! :D

I have encountered one weird behavior in the GTA5 converter, please take a look at the attached screenshot. I use 800 DPI and get the error that the DPI is too low or too high and that I should change it to 800. Any suggestions?

gta.thumb.png.5621e289f1a61c44a385c3517913cc0a.png

Furthermore, I have a question regarding the first person FOV: You show the default FOV (60) and said that we have an Ingame-Slider. Can you provide the max FOV of the Slider or give a hint how I can elaborate that? 

Thanks in advance and keep the great work at mouse-sensitivity!

-aveng3r

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard

GTA does not support this low sensitivity, that's why you get the error. 0 in GTA5 is about 10 in Overwatch.

Either way, GTA5 is not a very good game in terms of mouse sensitivity though,  since you only have an arbitrary slider and there's some acceleration. The FOV range is about 60-90, but haven't checked the exact values.

On 9/15/2017 at 4:55 AM, aveng3r said:

Hi @DPI Wizard,

first of all: awesome work with your project! :D

I have encountered one weird behavior in the GTA5 converter, please take a look at the attached screenshot. I use 800 DPI and get the error that the DPI is too low or too high and that I should change it to 800. Any suggestions?

gta.thumb.png.5621e289f1a61c44a385c3517913cc0a.png

Furthermore, I have a question regarding the first person FOV: You show the default FOV (60) and said that we have an Ingame-Slider. Can you provide the max FOV of the Slider or give a hint how I can elaborate that? 

Thanks in advance and keep the great work at mouse-sensitivity!

-aveng3r

If you have a DPI toggle on your mouse, I have one set at my default sensitivity and a super low one for games with terrible options like GTAV. I have two dpi steps on my mouse one is 1200 (my normal DPI) and the other is 350, which works for games like GTAV that don't have good options.

• 3 months later...