Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5)

$265 million is apparently not enough to properly convert a console to PC and get smooth mouse movement... But I will have it ready by today for hipfire. I will also try to do the rest of them (plane etc) soon.

Indeed!! Seems to be a mouse acceleration bug that is tied to fps (according to Reddit. I agree with them)

Hopefully they'll fix it asap.

• Wizard

Indeed!! Seems to be a mouse acceleration bug that is tied to fps (according to Reddit. I agree with them)

Hopefully they'll fix it asap.

Correct, it's a direct relation between FPS and sensitivity.

The game is added now, but only for 1st person hipfire so far. Note that you have to do some manual math if you play with other refresh rates than 60 Hz for now (check the notes), but I'll try to update the calculator to support refresh rates soon!

Just curious, is there a config file to edit the sensitivity in?

I'm not sure how to get an accurate sensitivity adjustment using their unmarked sliders.

Also, I keep getting a Too low sensitivity or too high new DPI error.

I use a really big mousepad and play CS:GO @ 1.5 sens, 800 dpi, so it is not a problem. How do I get it to calculate my GTAV sens?

Edited by Lynch
  • Wizard

Just curious, is there a config file to edit the sensitivity in?

I'm not sure how to get an accurate sensitivity adjustment using their unmarked sliders.

Nope (only encrypted I think, maybe an edit tool will come later) :(

If you read the notes on the game in the calculator, it explains how to set it to the correct sliderposition. But a config file would be nice to have...

Hey just wondering if you've tried testing the Windows or Direct Input settings as some people say they work better than Raw Input and maybe they don't have the same issues? Also is the sensitivity the same in 1st person as it is in 3rd?

raw input: very laggy, stutter problem
windows: stutter problem
direct input: negative acceleration especially with higher polling rates

stutter problem is solved by turning on filter keys: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_V
sensitivity scales with vertical fov. (i use flawless widescreen)
vertical sensitivity is a lot lower than horizontal sensitivity.
third person sensitivity is a lot lower than first person sensitivity with matched fovs.

my settings:
fps cap with msi afterburner (can be used to fine tune sensitivity)
method: windows
hor. dpi: 450
vert dpi: 800 (450 x 16/9)

Edited by stereo3D

@DPIWizzard

It says that you need to play at 60 Hz to get the perfect convertion.

I am playing at 120 Hz but I limited the FPS to 60 and it is stable. 

Will this work as well since I don´t want to downgrade my monitor.

Thanks! :D

• Wizard

Hey just wondering if you've tried testing the Windows or Direct Input settings as some people say they work better than Raw Input and maybe they don't have the same issues? Also is the sensitivity the same in 1st person as it is in 3rd?

I will test them, but for me raw felt best when I tried earlier at least.

@DPIWizzard

It says that you need to play at 60 Hz to get the perfect convertion.

I am playing at 120 Hz but I limited the FPS to 60 and it is stable. 

Will this work as well since I don´t want to downgrade my monitor.

Thanks! :D

Yes, it will work. The FPS is the key factor, not the Hz actually :)

• 4 weeks later...

Windows input seems the best and it does work with keyboard for me, randomly it will jitter tho even with stable 60fps and in a particular direction only, plus the mouse in menu is borked. Just no good solution currently.

stutter problem is solved by turning on filter keys: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_V

when it stutters even in the menu then you have to switch to another input mode and back again.

Edited by stereo3D
  • 1 month later...

Ooooh your grace, could you by any chance revisit GTA 5? It seems since your calculations they have updated some of the sensitivity "stuffs" For example, Raw input doesn't give input lag like hell anymore, I did a little test earlier with some of the Frame to Sens thing they have going on, and it seems to be all the same now. Would be glad if you could give your input on this, and maybe add more calculations... Ex Third person aim sens

Have a good day lad!

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard

Ooooh your grace, could you by any chance revisit GTA 5? It seems since your calculations they have updated some of the sensitivity "stuffs" For example, Raw input doesn't give input lag like hell anymore, I did a little test earlier with some of the Frame to Sens thing they have going on, and it seems to be all the same now. Would be glad if you could give your input on this, and maybe add more calculations... Ex Third person aim sens

Have a good day lad!

Updated it now, fps does not affect it anymore, less lag and I also added 3rd person!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I have a few questions:

1. If I understand correctly, the default 1st person FOV is 60 degrees (res. based). What's the default FOV in 3st person mode?

2. How do i set the 1st person FOV as close as possible to 106.26 res. based (the slider has 11 positions from 0 to 10)?

3. Is there any way to match sensitivity with V-Sync turned off? I'm a G-sync monitor owner, that's why I need V-Sync to be disabled.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...