V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Hunt: Showdown

• Wizard
39 minutes ago, Ir0n said:

Just wanted to notify that either the calculated "ingame" values for some sensitivities are wrong or the "config file" ones. At least the results are not equal when doing a calculation (same FOV of course). Maybe you could check?

Best regards

When you say same FOV, do you mean the same value? Or the same actual FOV? This game uses a different FOV Type in-game and in the config file. So if you just type in the same value without changing the FOV Type it will be wrong.

• Wizard
2 hours ago, Ir0n said:

I mean the same true FOV. Check this example, boundary conditions are all identical, but sensitivity calculation for ingame seems to be off somehow.

Thanks, I see the problem now. The aspect ratio is making the in-game calculations wrong. I've updated it now so they are the same.

Hey,

I've just tried to set my sensitivities in Hunt using the calculator for the gunslinger mode. What I found out is that using f.e. 90 fov in the settings does not correspond to 90 fov in gunslinger mode. 

See, when playing the hunter mode, the game zooms in slightly when pressing the right mouse button to change to hipfire. That step is skipped in gunslinger and you are permanently zoomed in. So if you set your fov to 90 horizontal in-game you'll have a base fov of around 74 in gunslinger mode.

Using the calculator I found out that a fov of 106 translates to roughly 90 in gunslinger.

I had to check that, then go back and set my fov to 90 in the calculator and use the Default sensitivity value as my hip fire sens in-game as this is my new baseline sensitivity.

I then used the hip fire sens from the calculator as my iron sight sens, the iron sight sens as my dead eye sens etc.

I hope this helps, it feels a lot better now, but it's still not perfect.

Cheers.

Edited by Sniperbag
  • Wizard
4 hours ago, Sniperbag said:

Hey,

I've just tried to set my sensitivities in Hunt using the calculator for the gunslinger mode. What I found out is that using f.e. 90 fov in the settings does not correspond to 90 fov in gunslinger mode. 

Use the aim called "Shoulder Aim (Hipfire)" for the gunslinger ;)

vor 6 Stunden schrieb DPI Wizard:

Use the aim called "Shoulder Aim (Hipfire)" for the gunslinger ;)

See, that's the problem. If I use the shoulder aim as my go-to standard sens, it's way too low.

Unbenannt.JPG

These are my settings and as you can see my 4.0909 inches for a 360 are only actually correct for the "Default" value. Since the shoulder aim is my new default state in gunslinger, I have to use this.

I also set the FOV to 106 as this means almost 90 horizontal in gunslinger.

2.JPG

Edited by Sniperbag
  • 1 year later...

is it possible for someone to convert my csgo sensitivity to Hunt
1500 dpi to 1 ingame sens . 106 fov. I can do the normal one but I cant do the others.  and interestingly in this game the sens feels really off. even tho its supposed to be the same.  I hope im not asking for too much

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
10 minutes ago, PressingForward said:

I can go below the 0.1 threshold mentioned in the calculator

How exactly? It stops as 0.10 here. Are you one the test server or live?

11 minutes ago, PressingForward said:

I can't find many of the settings in the config

The values will not show up in the config file unless you have changed them in-game from the default value. They are also ordered alphabetically so you have to search for them.

13 minutes ago, PressingForward said:

Iron Sights was apparently replaced by Aim Down Sights (at least I think that is what happened).

Correct, updated the in-game name now.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

How exactly? It stops as 0.10 here. Are you one the test server or live?

The values will not show up in the config file unless you have changed them in-game from the default value. They are also ordered alphabetically so you have to search for them.

Correct, updated the in-game name now.

Much of that was my bad, I had scrolled too far down and have instead changed the controller sensitivity settings – there you can go below 0.1 (for whatever reason) and that's also why the settings didn't show up in the config files. At least I could help with the naming change – sorry for the confusion in all other regards!

• 1 month later...

I know its a bit late in the thread but I have a question and this seems a good place to ask. I want my settings to be the same as Rainbow Six Siege or as close as I can; I run gunslinger in hunt showdown. In this situation do I set my config fov based on what makes the hipfire actual fov the same as Siege's? And in this case do I set all my hunt sensitivities using the settings shown using the adjusted hipfire fov? Or if I prefer my ads sensitivity to match over hipfire, do I need to set my sensitivity and fov based on the non-adjusted fov? Basically should I straight translate fov from siege or adjust it using hunt's hipfire setting and what should I do with my other sensitivities?

1 hour ago, ninjabladeJr said:

I know its a bit late in the thread but I have a question and this seems a good place to ask. I want my settings to be the same as Rainbow Six Siege or as close as I can; I run gunslinger in hunt showdown. In this situation do I set my config fov based on what makes the hipfire actual fov the same as Siege's? And in this case do I set all my hunt sensitivities using the settings shown using the adjusted hipfire fov? Or if I prefer my ads sensitivity to match over hipfire, do I need to set my sensitivity and fov based on the non-adjusted fov? Basically should I straight translate fov from siege or adjust it using hunt's hipfire setting and what should I do with my other sensitivities?

image.png.e15bd7c54110c37fd70eb877d3c37172.png set this to vdeg and select whatever fov you are using  in siege 

image.thumb.png.23c4ff34907ba47dcd1ad14c9f6f469c.png

set ads in siege to 50 for all scopes if you aren't already using that 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=bcd5011fb518a8fdd88f85c9d3e8fad1 

should end up looking like that 

• 1 month later...

Can someone check whether these values are still up to date. My friend gave them to me about 1 years ago, but I don't know if the developers have changed anything since then.

<Attr name="MouseSensitivity" value="0.733333"/>
<Attr name="HipMouseSensitivity" value="0.814815"/>
<Attr name="IronSightsMouseSensitivity" value="0.591253"/>
<Attr name="ShortScopeMouseSensitivity" value="0.468119"/>
<Attr name="MediumScopeMouseSensitivity" value="0.413417"/>
<Attr name="LongScopeMouseSensitivity" value="0.211840"/>
<Attr name="PeepholeMouseSensitivity" value="0.560612"/>

Hunt.PNG

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Hannes said:

Can someone check whether these values are still up to date. My friend gave them to me about 1 years ago, but I don't know if the developers have changed anything since then.

There has not been any changes to the calculations since about mid 2019.

• Wizard
16 minutes ago, Hannes said:

Thank you for your fast reply. But could you please check the values, as there was an update in R6S in September 2020, which changed the sensitivity settings. Now I have a feeling that my values have changed.

What changed in R6 was the aim sensitivity only, the hipfire is the same as before.

• 1 month later...

hey i have been trying to find some good settings and i feel like you need to add some options to the Hunt settings:

- if you want to transform for hunter or gunslinger so that if you choose hunter the 0% on ironside etc are calculated by default and on gunslinger its based on the shoulder aim (because its allways the shoulder aim and the fov change needs to be calculated of that)

- also give me the option to NOT have default look and shoulder aim to be the same 360... because shoulder is based on the fov of the default fov, so default look is either upscaled or downscaled (if you still want shoulder aim to be 1:1 to other games or default look to be 1:1)

haveing it the same 360 just throws of the aim because shoulder aim is suddenly faster than default look even tho fov gets scaled down and ironside is than again proper scaling based of default look

- also there are two apature sights in the game (winfield and nitro) while both use the same setting, they have different zoom strengths : winfield close to ironside and nitro close to deadeye

gunslinger is shoulder aim based on default fov -> so the fov you put in is allways hunter even if you chose gunlinger

Edited by turrettank
changing line position for logic
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, turrettank said:

hey i have been trying to find some good settings and i feel like you need to add some options to the Hunt settings:

gunslinger is shoulder aim based on default fov -> so the fov you put in is allways hunter even if you chose gunlinger

- if you want to transform for hunter or gunslinger so that if you choose hunter the 0% on ironside etc are calculated by default and on gunslinger its based on the shoulder aim (because its allways the shoulder aim and the fov change needs to be calculated of that)

- also give me the option to NOT have default look and shoulder aim to be the same 360... because shoulder is based on the fov of the default fov, so default look is either upscaled or downscaled (if you still want shoulder aim to be 1:1 to other games or default look to be 1:1)

haveing it the same 360 just throws of the aim because shoulder aim is suddenly faster than default look even tho fov gets scaled down

The shoulder aim is using hipfire settings for the conversion due to a lot of confusion of it being ADS previously (which is why it says "Hipfire" in parenthesis). You don't have to use the same 360 distance for them, but this means you have to change the conversion setup for hipfire: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=83cddbc410d2bdf31d1641169180fd9b

okay that is one way, i also used cs to hunt than copyed the shoulder aim of hunt 360 and than used hunt shoulder aim settings for getting the other scopes for scaling based on shoulder aim, its possible but an option would clear up that confusion

• Wizard
1 minute ago, turrettank said:

i think i need help on this one

im not 100% shure how i need to interpret Shoulder Aim (Hipfire) and Shoulder Aim (ADS), currently it gives me the same numbers no matter what i do

They are the same calculation, but one uses the hipfire setup and the other uses the ADS setup.

image.png

okay with the right settings it worked.  me dumb ... me not looking at the settings on top

perfekt would be a choice to calculate IronSightsMouseSensitivity ShortScopeMouseSensitivity etc based on gunslinger (Shoulder Aim Hipfire) or hunter (default look)

you can do it like this:

first -> https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=d1c9d7b74237d57498898ab6a9b25b0b

second -> https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=c15f1e67b4bbb707635a885e80cfebba

but not a lot of people comming from other games would realise its a difference if choosing gunslinger over hunter mode

also i dont know if there is a difference in calculation for the different apature guns but if there is one beeing able to choose there would be nice (even tho not a lot of people play it and if they play its 95% of the time the nitro)

Edited by turrettank
links where wrong