Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Optimal Sensitivity and Mouse-sensitivity users

Sensitivity of Mouse-sensitivity Users  

1,591 members have voted

1. 1. Which sensitivity do you use or think its optimal for most common fps in cm360? (what do you think its optimal in a broad number of games for precision, accuracy and results)

• 0-5 cm360
    • 5-10 cm360
    • 10-15 cm360
    • 15-20 cm360
    • 20-25 cm360
    • 25-30 cm360
    • 30-35 cm360
    • 35-40 cm360
    • 40-45 cm360
    • 45-50 cm360
    • 50-55 cm360
    • 55-60 cm360
    • 60-65 cm360
    • 65-70 cm360
    • 70+ cm360

On 9/21/2018 at 6:38 PM, kelvinator said:

I am a member over on the mouse subreddits and I find it interesting and sometimes amusing how obsessed people get over mice and tbh even sens stuff on this website. Everyone want's to be good like shroud. I mean I do and I care about mice and sens and stuff like everyone else on here but ultimately you are right. These people are so good because they play any given game for thousands of hours consistently. I am sure any of us would get really good at any game if we played every day for 8 hours a day consistently for a long time. Obviously they may have some genetics or strengths that elevate them to the elite level but throw any determined person into a game for 8 hours a day all the time and they will get quite good.

So true as well. Putting the hours in is the main factor here. I do think this site helps me acclimate to any new game in a much shorter time period. I have been using 41 cm/360 for years, I use it in every single game, I even use it in fortnite. I feel that if you take me versus another brand new player in a game, I convert my sensitivity immediately and they use the default or try to approximate it based on feel, I will be the better aimer from the get go. Now, once their hour count surpasses mine and the weeks go on and they continually put more time into the game, they will be better than me in every facet. Matching aim is only a temporary booster and designed to help you adjust quickly to new games.

Edited by Bryjoe
1 hour ago, Bryjoe said:

So true as well. Putting the hours in is the main factor here. I do think this site helps me acclimate to any new game in a much shorter time period. I have been using 41 cm/360 for years, I use it in every single game, I even use it in fortnite. I feel that if you take me versus another brand new player in a game, I convert my sensitivity immediately and they use the default or try to approximate it based on feel, I will be the better aimer from the get go. Now, once their hour count surpasses mine and the weeks go on and they continually put more time into the game, they will be better than me in every facet. Matching aim is only a temporary booster and designed to help you adjust quickly to new games.

I am debating moving from 30 to 35 cm/360 but am a bit worried about how large the cm/360 will be in games with lower FOV now that I am trying the 0% monitor match. PUBG would be 50 something cm/360 if I switch my OW cm/360 to 35. With 41cm/360 have you had any trouble in lower FOV games assuming you are using 0% monitor match?

1 minute ago, kelvinator said:

I am debating moving from 30 to 35 cm/360 but am a bit worried about how large the cm/360 will be in games with lower FOV now that I am trying the 0% monitor match. PUBG would be 50 something cm/360 if I switch my OW cm/360 to 35. With 41cm/360 have you had any trouble in lower FOV games assuming you are using 0% monitor match?

For PUBG, I would just match distance 360. I don't think matching works well for 3rd person hipfire. I would then match on 0% monitor for all the scopes.

3 minutes ago, Bryjoe said:

For PUBG, I would just match distance 360. I don't think matching works well for 3rd person hipfire. I would then match on 0% monitor for all the scopes.

Oh interesting. Everyone so far has been telling me to use 0% monitor distance for everything. I actually really only play PUBG in FPP so technically 35cm/360 in OW is low 40's for FPP. low 50s for TPP.

0% match works fine, my personal opinion is that it doesn't work well for 3rd person games as you can't match FOV accurately. In general, your hipfire is not only our aim, but your movement, right? You want your movement to also be consistent from game to game. In a FPS, this is not really a big deal because you can match your FOV. When you match your FOV in two FPS games monitor match and 360 distance are actually the same for hipfire.

Here's one example where I do use 0% with different FOVs overwatch has a max FOV of 103, I use CSGO to convert which is 106.26. I monitor match those two games, so my sens in overwatch is a hair slower than in CSGO. In general, I would want them to be the same, if the FOVS are far apart in hipfire I just use 360 distance.

4 hours ago, Bryjoe said:

0% match works fine, my personal opinion is that it doesn't work well for 3rd person games as you can't match FOV accurately. In general, your hipfire is not only our aim, but your movement, right? You want your movement to also be consistent from game to game. In a FPS, this is not really a big deal because you can match your FOV. When you match your FOV in two FPS games monitor match and 360 distance are actually the same for hipfire.

Here's one example where I do use 0% with different FOVs overwatch has a max FOV of 103, I use CSGO to convert which is 106.26. I monitor match those two games, so my sens in overwatch is a hair slower than in CSGO. In general, I would want them to be the same, if the FOVS are far apart in hipfire I just use 360 distance.

That makes sense. When FOV's are far apart in hipfire you use 360 distance even when not in 3rd person perspective it sounds like? I can see the benefit of that. Downside is though that it would kinda mess with your muscle memory compared to using 0% in all cases.

8 hours ago, kelvinator said:

Downside is though that it would kinda mess with your muscle memory compared to using 0% in all cases.

That's a big downside if you ask me. 360 is outdated, viewspeed and 0% mm are the methods that still work. You should incline towards the later as its the only independent one.

15 hours ago, Bryjoe said:

Switching sensitivity all the time is not good for consistency. You know this, though. As for the "perfect sensitivity" obviously there is none, but certain games are more suited for high or low sensitivity. CSGO, most players use over 40 cm 360 and the majority of pros use 50+ cm 360. 50 cm is ill suited for fast paced games, however, although it can be done. There was a poll on this site recently asking what the most preferred sensitivity was and the most picked was 40cm 360, the reason for this is simple. This is a sensitivity that is precise enough for CSGO, but quick enough for the vertical movements common in Quake and other games.

For a sight like this where you want to match a single sensitivity across many games, it seems to be a happy medium. If you wanted to go higher like 30 cm/360 that works well for most games too, but I personally feel you start to struggle as a rifler at anything below 30/cm 360 in CSGO. TLDR anything between 30-45 cm/360 seems to be OK for any game, with 40-45 being the "happy medium" as it were.

Yeah I'm currently at 39.29 cm / 360 . Still unsure if it's good or if I'll struggle with turning. I suppose I should just keep that for 1-2 weeks and then see if I need to adjust it to somewhere 35-36 cm / 360 . I did play yesterday with it okayish. Just throws me a bit off since the fastest character in Overwatch also has pretty small hitbox so makes them hard to hit regardless of sensitivity. Although I feel like vs them a bit faster sensitivity should work a bit better.

7 hours ago, MuntyYy said:

That's a big downside if you ask me. 360 is outdated, viewspeed and 0% mm are the methods that still work. You should incline towards the later as its the only independent one.

I think 360 works just fine for hipfire unless it's Quake and/or CSGO. If you are matching hipfire FOV (you should try to do this if you can) 360 distance and monitor match are the same anyways. If you're not matching your hipfire FOV you sacrifice movement familiarity for your aim when using monitor match 0%. I think most would agree it's pretty jarring say going from 40 cm/360 to 51cm/360 or the other way. This would happen when matching monitor match 0% to a lower or higher FOV respectively. You aim around the crosshair would feel good, but movement would not feel natural until you got used to it.

2 minutes ago, MuntyYy said:

Try playing with 140+ fov converted by 360.

In this case, it would feel probably slow with 360 and incredibly fast with monitor match 0%. 360 is static, so assuming you are converting from a game with a mid-range FOV 140 would feel slow using 360 and super fast using monitor match 0%. The difference with 360 being that your movement should feel similar, your aim would just be fast, in a lot of games hipfire aim just isn't a large factor.

I convert fortnite using 360 distance as I feel monitor match 0% does not work.

Edited by Bryjoe
Just now, Bryjoe said:

converting from a game with a mid-range FOV 140 would feel slow using 360 and super fast using monitor match 0%.

That's precisely it but since there's no way avoiding the distortion you should stick with 00%mm. Drimzi is able to track targets precisely at 4cm/ 360 - 160+ FOV.