Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Should I use viewspeed or monitor distance for muscle memory?

4 minutes ago, anti- said:

@Drimzi

sorry to bother you but could you explain me what "scaling by focal length" means?

so when i want to convert my sens, in my case from csgo (4:3 stretched) to valorant (16:9 native), i just need to use "monitor distance - horizontal" with "0%" to get the best result, right?

could you please tell me if i did it right in the screenshots below or is there anything else i need to consider?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

there is no ideal way of matching 4;3 stretched with 16;9

you will only be able to  match one axis somewhat well there are up to date instructions that can elaborate 0%

and alll the other things

image.png.4adc928a9d28b413b5d821db086d0364.png with this you are only matching this one zoom level with the other games zoom level selected

use all options when available

vor 15 Minuten schrieb fortunate reee:

there is no ideal way of matching 4;3 stretched with 16;9

you will only be able to  match one axis somewhat well there are up to date instructions that can elaborate 0%

and alll the other things

image.png.4adc928a9d28b413b5d821db086d0364.png with this you are only matching this one zoom level with the other games zoom level selected

use all options when available

@fortunate reee

thank you very much for your fast answer. yes, my goal is it to only match the horizontal aiming somewhat.

and for zoomed should i use the all option for both games, like this?

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by anti-
vor 36 Minuten schrieb fortunate reee:

with this you are only matching this one zoom level with the other games zoom level selected

@fortunate reee

but isn't this what i want? i just want the operator in valorant to feel like the awp in csgo. i just care about x2.5 zoomed in valorant.

Edited by anti-
vor 10 Minuten schrieb fortunate reee:

if you use the all conversion you will get the same thing just that your hip fire and otehr scopes will be the same too

@fortunate reee

but when i use my original method i get "Scoped Sensitivity Multiplier 0.913" and when i use "all" for both games i get "Scoped Sensitivity Multiplier 0.748" for the x2.5 zoom. did i miss something?

Edited by anti-
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, anti- said:

@DPI Wizard

yes 1, my sens is 2 and the zoom multiplier is 1.

If you want to match both your hipfire and aim to the monitor distance, do like this:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=4c5385b43f57abe436ec2a0db8920743

If you want hipfire matched using 360 distance and aims using monitor distance do like this:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=936bde139aa10c000c515d6223947d99

vor einer Stunde schrieb DPI Wizard:

If you want to match both your hipfire and aim to the monitor distance, do like this:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=4c5385b43f57abe436ec2a0db8920743

If you want hipfire matched using 360 distance and aims using monitor distance do like this:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=936bde139aa10c000c515d6223947d99

@DPI Wizard

ah yeah, the first one is what i need. thank you very much!

but could you please explain me why you used "100%" for "monitor distance - horizontal" and not 0%? because i thought 0% would be better?

like this? https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=1c74a9c1f5ef31b1b637ac9a1f208f75

my goal is it to have somewhat the same hipfire sens horizontal in valorant as i had in csgo and i want the operator to have somewhat the same hoizontal sens as the awp in csgo.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

100% because that is what your zoom sens is (zoom sens 1 in 4:3). So to keep it consistent I also did this for hipfire.

@DPI Wizard

ah ok but does this mess up my hipfire sens? because my hipfire sens is much more important for me than my zoom sens. obviously i would like to have both accurate to my csgo sens but rather my hipfire sens.

• Wizard
19 minutes ago, anti- said:

@DPI Wizard

ah ok but does this mess up my hipfire sens? because my hipfire sens is much more important for me than my zoom sens. obviously i would like to have both accurate to my csgo sens but rather my hipfire sens.

That depends on what you want really. 360 distance is more consistent for navigation in hipfire, but less so for aiming.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

That depends on what you want really. 360 distance is more consistent for navigation in hipfire, but less so for aiming.

@DPI Wizard

i'm a really competitive player so navigation is not really important. i just want my aim to be somewhat consistent.

vor einer Stunde schrieb DPI Wizard:

100% because that is what your zoom sens is (zoom sens 1 in 4:3). So to keep it consistent I also did this for hipfire.

@DPI Wizard

sorry that i'm such a noob but could i still don't get why i should use 100%? i thought 75% is for 4:3 and 56.25% is for 16:9 or am i wrong?

Edited by anti-
Am 6.4.2018 um 06:21 schrieb Drimzi:

Ignore the following. 0% is the only conversion that results in the same sensitivity. Anything else just generates a new sensitivity to match one of the irrelevant characteristic of the previous sensitivity, which would be used for comfort reasons.

@DPI Wizard

ah ok, that makes sense and what about this post? is 0% just for 16:9 to 16:9?

• Wizard
Just now, anti- said:

ok but in my situation 100% would be better, right? or should i use 0% instead?

That depends on how consistent you want to be in relation to your aim as well. If you do hipfire 0% and aims 100% your kinda mixing the FOV based methods and lack consistency. It might work for you though, nothing is really set in stone :) 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

That depends on how consistent you want to be in relation to your aim as well. If you do hipfire 0% and aims 100% your kinda mixing the FOV based methods and lack consistency. It might work for you though, nothing is really set in stone :) 

@DPI Wizard

thank you very much for your help so far.

so now im struggling between this: 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=9878c38223dbf84254b9e3785be3b3bb

and that:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=e00a7627c8861f2166451e6f7b3dad5b 

which one would you recommend and why? as i said i don't need it for navigation just for aim. and my hipfire sens is way more important than my zoom sens. i just want my muscle memory to somewhat carry over to the other game.