Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

Read more...

Mortal Shell

Read more...

Call of duty series, 100 % mm instead of 00%

2 hours ago, potato psoas said:

Earlier COD games don't have an ADS setting. The only way to do it is to change your DPI through macros. And for that you may need to start using a lower Windows Pointer Speed.

Can you tell me then, please, which cod uses an ads setting ? 
I know this line of script:

bind MOUSE2 "+speed_throw;-sprint;vstr zoom;-speed_throw"
seta zoom "vstr zoom1"
seta zoom1 "sensitivity DESIRED ADS SENSITIVITY / MUTIPLIER;seta zoom vstr zoom2"
seta zoom2 "sensitivity HIPFIRE SENS;seta zoom vstr zoom1"

but that will just make the ads sensitivity same as hip-fire.

Any help would be much appreciated.

If that script was correct, then just replace hipfire sens and ads sens with the appropriate values generated from this calculator.

The only cod that has an ads sensitivity slider is WWII.

Console scripts probably only work in COD4. They dumbed everything down since MW2, removing console, locking FOV, etc.

The only surefire method is DPI switching, which I already provided the script for.

9 hours ago, Drimzi said:

The only cod that has an ads sensitivity slider is WWII.

Unfortunately the gameplay is horrid.

Console scripts probably only work in COD4

Its alright, i mostly play cod4 and 5..

The only surefire method is DPI switching

That's a nice workaround, however my mouse only goes in increments of 80.. and 40 or more dpi is too much of a gap to feel just right.

I will see what i do with that line in the cfg. maybe i figure it out

Ok so. for anyone who was struggling or just wandered how to change the ADS sensitivity to 100% mm, instead of 00% in COD 4 and 5 at least, here is how

Given the sensitivity - 1.085515 - FOV 80, scale 1.125 ( 360 movement - 60.9825 cm )

The AR at 50*1.125 FOV would have the following sensitivity:

- 1.356071 ( 360 movement - 91.3275 cm )

SMG's would have, at 55*1.125 FOV:

- 1.316826 ( 360 movement - 83.8711 cm )

Sniper rifles, 15*1.125 FOV:

- 1.540946 ( 360 movement - 289.6056 cm )

Pistols, 60*1.125 FOV:

- 1.275022 ( 360 movement - 77.7017 cm )

Now, by having all the desired FOV's you may choose one ( for e.g the smg one ) and just use and add in the cfg file the following lines:

seta zoom "vstr zoom1"
seta zoom1 "sensitivity DESIRED ADS SENSITIVITY / MUTIPLIER;seta zoom vstr zoom2"
seta zoom2 "sensitivity HIPFIRE SENS;seta zoom vstr zoom1"

Instead of *DESIRED ADS SENSITIVITY* put yours ( at the given FOV, mine is 1.316826 )
For the *MULTIPLIER* field divide your 360 movement ( mine is  60.9825 cm ) with the 360* movement of the SMG FOV ( 83.8711 ),  and replace the value accordingly
And last, but not least at the *HIPFIRE SENS* put your 360 degrees hipfire sensitivity. ( for instance, mine is 1.085515 ).

The lines will look like this:

seta zoom "vstr zoom1"
seta zoom1 "sensitivity 1.316826 / 0.7270978918840936;seta zoom vstr zoom2"
seta zoom2 "sensitivity 1.085515;seta zoom vstr zoom1"

Have a nice day.

3 hours ago, Drimzi said:

Hmm, strange that you need some additional multiplier for the sensitivity. I would assume you would just set the 100% monitor match sensitivity in the bind and be done. Dividing by that value is like using a 400% monitor match sensitivity value.

Yes, at first I wondered the same, but it works like a charm. You just need to exec *cfg* each time you launch the application. 
Having 5 similar cfg's ( smg, pistol, scope, ar, 30fov acog ) with only that sensitivity changed, can be handy when switching from AR's so SM's or scopes as well.
I will try the bind on mw2 and 3 as well, once I finished with my work for today - hopefully it will work.

Sweet, it might work for WAW and BO1 too since they have console enabled.

For all other games, you will need to DPI switch. I highly recommend decreasing WPS to 3/11, multiply your DPI by 4x, and then you have effective DPI steps of 20 rather than 80. This will make it possible to use this method. You also get 4x more rotation increments in raw input games and a more accurate representation of physical mouse movement, so it is a huge benefit even without the DPI switch.

Also I wouldn't recommend 100% monitor match. If you are new here and haven't read up on verdicts, 56.25% and viewspeed v2 (a better 75%) are my most recommended methods to try first. 100% is a completely arbitrary match point and should only be used if preference outweighs the more *sensible* methods.

1 hour ago, Drimzi said:

I highly recommend decreasing WPS to 3/11, multiply your DPI by 4x, and then you have effective DPI steps of 20 rather than 80

This, I can't believe I'm that silly, thank you for opening my eyes.

1 hour ago, Drimzi said:

Also I wouldn't recommend 100% monitor match. If you are new here and haven't read up on verdicts, 56.25% and viewspeed v2 (a better 75%) are my most recommended methods to try first

I'm still confused about this... Only given about 20 hours for the 100% mm at 60cm /360 and what I say is the scope feels a bunch too sensitive.
I have played cs:go with 69.340% aka v1 and it feels "right", 71.6923% is a tad too sensitive whilst 00% is out of question.
What i tend to think is that , by having your matching at the furthest visible ( in case of iron sights ), deductible ( scope ) point - 100%, snapping to all the other distances in between, with time, will feel better, more precise and you will develop a phenomenal muscle memory. I might be wrong tho.