Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

There's a 1:1 fix in Fortnite like we have in PUBG?

On 5/7/2018 at 12:40 AM, Boopington said:

I've been using the intercept mouse accel filter, just with no accel and a post-scale Y of 1/0.7. Seems to work out, makes the menu a bit weird.

Sorry for asking, can post with a picture so i can copy it ?

1 hour ago, Insight_BF said:

I think someone should inform epic games of this. They would probably add a slider as well. Gonna try to contact their support, as i dont wanna use intercept.

Epic doesn't seems to care about any competitive aspect of the game. They removed the sens from the configuration file and rely on a terrible slider, I don't think they are going to adress this problem

2 minutes ago, big engine said:

Epic doesn't seems to care about any competitive aspect of the game. They removed the sens from the configuration file and rely on a terrible slider, I don't think they are going to adress this problem

Pubg developers don't care about that as well, but they did. So maybe there is a chance, but people should ask for that.

Edited by Insight_BF
On 5/7/2018 at 11:59 PM, Snowie said:

Sorry for asking, can post with a picture so i can copy it ?

p86dIQM.png

There ya go, have to uncheck the "Lock post-scale X to post-scale y" under settings

Sensitivity cap applies to post-scale so I just set it at 5, lots of ways to get the same result

On 5/12/2018 at 8:46 PM, Boopington said:

p86dIQM.png

There ya go, have to uncheck the "Lock post-scale X to post-scale y" under settings

Sensitivity cap applies to post-scale so I just set it at 5, lots of ways to get the same result

All of a sudden I'm hitting shots i would struggle to hit before applying this, LOL!