Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

4 hours ago, dr1ft3r87 said:

thanks for your help dpi wizard

I'm using ACOG mostly. Its about play style. I like one tapping my enemies on safe spot with echo. Or track them slowly with Jackal. If u like playing fast characters like bandit ashe or caveira you should choose ads and 1x sights.

Just now, Pyroxia said:

I'm using ACOG mostly. Its about play style. I like one tapping my enemies on safe spot with echo. Or track them slowly with Jackal. If u like playing fast characters like bandit ashe or caveira you should choose ads and 1x sights.

using acog is generally over rated especially since the game still doesn't scale scopes just sticking to 1x and pistols  is better for your aim

Just now, fortunate reee said:

using acog is generally over rated especially since the game still doesn't scale scopes just sticking to 1x and pistols  is better for your aim

This is why I'm using pistols on hipfire lol. I can play better with acog sights cuz my map knowledge isn't good. I'm playing so slow and safe. Only focusing defend objective or watch rooms from outside. But ADS best option if u can play with it.

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, InBetweenNames said:

@DPI Wizard

The new update for Siege introduces a new operator, Kali, with a variable zoom scope that is higher in strength than the previous scopes in the game.  Could we get an update to the aim calculator to handle these?

siege does not scale scopes so matching her scope wont help you just like using glaz/ acog option unless after 4 years they actually give us per scope sense

Edited by fortunate reee

Indeed -- but I have a method for at least being able to handle 1x and ACOG.  The trick is to pick scale values that make the computed XFactorAiming extremely similar.

For example, at 70.53 FOV, set your XFA to 0.015509 and set your ADS slider to 54 when you use ACOG, and set it to 93 when you use 1x.  You can leave it as 54 for Glaz as the value is pretty close to where it should be.  But for the new operator, the zoom is significantly more and so it will need adjustment.  My method isn't perfect, because it requires you to mess around with the slider depending if you want to use ACOG or not, but it is a lot better than nothing.

I agree, they *really* need to add separate multipliers and sliders for the different scopes.  The default scope multipliers just suck regardless of the FOV.  I find myself using 1x all the time just so I can at least have consistency.

Edited by InBetweenNames
14 hours ago, InBetweenNames said:

Indeed -- but I have a method for at least being able to handle 1x and ACOG.  The trick is to pick scale values that make the computed XFactorAiming extremely similar.

For example, at 70.53 FOV, set your XFA to 0.015509 and set your ADS slider to 54 when you use ACOG, and set it to 93 when you use 1x.  You can leave it as 54 for Glaz as the value is pretty close to where it should be.  But for the new operator, the zoom is significantly more and so it will need adjustment.  My method isn't perfect, because it requires you to mess around with the slider depending if you want to use ACOG or not, but it is a lot better than nothing.

I agree, they *really* need to add separate multipliers and sliders for the different scopes.  The default scope multipliers just suck regardless of the FOV.  I find myself using 1x all the time just so I can at least have consistency.

it is really sad that one has to rely on those work arounds  these days , i tried that some time ago and did not end up liking it since i use my sidearm alot 

playing stretched isnt reeally an option either since i like playing other 16;9 fixed games like destiny 2 so im sticking to (see below) in all games and just match 0% with 1x / pistols  . honestly we just need a content creator or someone with a ton of reach to reach out to ubi in order to get things moving 

Actual VFOV:
68.43 degrees
Actual HFOV:
100.8 degrees 

Edited by fortunate reee
5 hours ago, InBetweenNames said:

The R6Fix entry is here: R6Fix

Anyone who is interested in having this fixed once and for all should upvote that topic.

spread this on some discord servers hopefully get some upvotes we need at least 1 more upvote used smurf acc to upvote 

it says that "voting will begin in 14 days 

Edited by fortunate reee
3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I can write a technical paper describing exactly what the issue is. Where would you like the link exactly?

image.png.0f9eb3df07ec9d8d8bf60dcb2a82e19f.png

maybe some where here or in any position where users of the r6 calculator would see this , you posting on the topic on the thread (mentioned in the link ) might help too any thing is good       ^those might be the only one that would love this

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard
Just now, fortunate reee said:

btw @DPI Wizard that link seems to be working wonders almost 40 upvotes within 2 days (more than most other post got in months/years) holding hot / new posts hostage

Awesome, hopefully the devs notice this now. For a game this popular it's amazing it's been out for 4 years without proper scope sensitivity.

19 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Awesome, hopefully the devs notice this now. For a game this popular it's amazing it's been out for 4 years without proper scope sensitivity.

yeah im pretty certain that both reddit and ubi support just ignore any request if there is no content creator pushing it but this has some decent following and  the more attention we get the higher the odds (they actually only added the first xfactor aim value thing because of tha xfactor content creator ) the math is there its just up to them.

best option is tomorrow they check the r6fix posts see "40 upvotes in 2 days " well do that 

worst option is them either ignoring the  post /or mark it "as intended" basically shutting it down  (i don't plan on supporting them if they do that tbh)

Edited by fortunate reee

You can use following numbers to match 0% MD on ACOG and HOLO sights:
Conversion setup - Monitor Distance - Horisontal 0%
FOV - 71
XFactorAiming=0.020524
For holo set ingame ADS sens to 71
For ACOG set ingame ADS sens to 43

Numbers posted by InBetweenNames is wrong.
Im sorry for my english.