Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

6 minutes ago, Stavrogin said:

You can use following numbers to match 0% MD on ACOG and HOLO sights:
Conversion setup - Monitor Distance - Horisontal 0%
FOV - 71
XFactorAiming=0.020524
For holo set ingame ADS sens to 71
For ACOG set ingame ADS sens to 43

Numbers posted by InBetweenNames is wrong.
Im sorry for my english.

the number isn't  wrong you just have to set the right fov to the exact number in the config file 

for me that would be 

ACOG ADS Sensitivity: 36
Ironsight ADS Sensitivity: 59
XFactorAiming=0.024756
Glaz Scope Sensitivity: 36

on 68.43 fov

i really hope that you upvoted the r6 fix

Edited by fortunate reee
1 minute ago, fortunate reee said:

the number isn't  wrong you just have to set the right fov to the exact number in the config file 

for me that would be 

XFactorAiming=0.024756

on 68.43 fov

What about for 73.74 FOV or 90 Horizontal?

Here is his numbers

70.53 FOV

XFA to 0.015509

ADS slider to 54 when you use ACOG

93 when you use 1x

So, If you use 70.53 FOV and 93 ADS you will not get 0% MD

If you want to get 0% MD with 70.53 FOV you need to use 94 ADS instead of 93  I belive he just sealed up

And u cant get ACOG to match 0% MD using 70.53 FOV and 54 ADS with XFA  0.015509, its just wrong.

My numbers gives u ability to change ads sens when using holo to 71 and when using acog to 43 and always have 0% monitor distance match

Edited by Stavrogin
16 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

for me that would be

XFactorAiming=0.024756

on 68.43 fov

Your numbers gives u XFactorAiming=0.024758 for HOLO

And XFactorAiming=0.024756 for ACOG

Its almost the same but there is still a little difference)

7 minutes ago, Stavrogin said:

Your numbers gives u XFactorAiming=0.024758 for HOLO

And XFactorAiming=0.024756 for ACOG

Its almost the same but there is still a little difference)

that is 0.000002 calling that a difference lul considering that i did not have to do anything but type in my numbers that is pretty much ideal

Edited by fortunate reee
3 minutes ago, Stavrogin said:

Yes a agree its  insignificant difference ) But what i was trying to say is that numbers posted by InBetweenNames is wrong, and it is wrong.

in hindsight the 93 values does look off maybe 178 or 133 match or just a typo , would make sense too

https://r6fix.ubi.com/test-server/TTS-20721-Scope_sensitivity_needs_to_be_adjusted_per_scope__requires_separate_sliders_for_1x__ACOG__and_Kali_s_two_scope_magnifications_

^upvote if you havent btw

Edited by fortunate reee
1 minute ago, fortunate reee said:

Yeah, I don't really care enough to do that. As petty as it sounds, one of the main reasons I never dedicated a lot of time to this game was the lack of a properly scaling sensitivity. It also is a game that is much more plodding and slow. It is frankly baffeling that it doesn't have it when it's as big of an esport as it is and even titles like FAR CRY have proper scaling!

Just now, Bryjoe said:

Yeah, I don't really care enough to do that. As petty as it sounds, one of the main reasons I never dedicated a lot of time to this game was the lack of a properly scaling sensitivity. It also is a game that is much more plodding and slow. It is frankly baffeling that it doesn't have it when it's as big of an esport as it is and even titles like FAR CRY have proper scaling!

many of use use 1x exclusively that works pretty well others try using matched numbers like those above , if you have aaa ubi acc an upvote would help regardless

Just now, fortunate reee said:

many of use use 1x exclusively that works pretty well others try using matched numbers like those above , if you have aaa ubi acc an upvote would help regardless

Yeah, that's what I do. I match with 1x because unless you are using Glaz 1x works fine. Most of the combat is medium/close range.

image.thumb.png.77b2626ef6f35955c3f3a064d96b0564.png 

we are on the 1st page (7th place )with a decent amount of upvotes (unfortunately ubi is slow,so no reaction as of today )

just out of curiosity for those of us not skilled enough the txt file includes the link to an online python site and a script to match xfactor for both scopes to be on the to 100 slider  

(as discussed in the posts above ,could be helpfull for the time until they eventually do something about it )

having this as a  special option might help some players 

siege ads.txt

Edited by fortunate reee
2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Updated R6 calculations now to do all scopes simultaneously and support for in-game ADS when selecting config file.

The Xfactor will not be calculated as it isn't necessary. You can use basically any value that doesn't throw the ADS sensitivity out of range.

just thought that the xfactor would have been easier since it wouldnt impact the hipfire sense but yeah this seems to work too

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

just thought that the xfactor would have been easier since it wouldnt impact the hipfire sense but yeah this seems to work too

ADS sensitivity = XFactorAiming*AimDownSightsMouse. Neither affects hipfire, and the only practical difference between the values is that xfactor has a higher accuracy due to the decimal support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
19 minutes ago, ddinduy said:

my csgo is 1.36 400 dpi and whenever i try to get my hipfire or ads it asks me to input a sensitivity

but it wont work what do i do?

You need to enter an existing sensitivity value for the multiplier to be calculated. Any value within the valid range works, but it must be the same as you have in your config file. This and most other questions are answered in the Instructions.

8 hours ago, ddinduy said:

my csgo is 1.36 400 dpi and whenever i try to get my hipfire or ads it asks me to input a sensitivity

but it wont work what do i do?

Capture.PNG

i set mine to 1 in game for the closest possible value, btw set your fov to 73.740000 in your config file and set it to read only once you are done (most be done with the game closed)

Edited by fortunate reee

Hello ,

so i took premium member ship, I am trying to convert my R6 sensitivity to insurgency:sandstorm, I really tried hard but nothing seems to work,

i would really appreciate some direction, first of all , should i used "All" or should I convert from 1 ADS type to another at a time ?,

I also confused also by the "scale sens with FOV option in sandstorm", should i enable it or not ? Also, it provides with different XFactorAiming wich confuses me

(ADS, ACOg) ,

I tried all here is a screenshot :

nRdmFNt.png

23 minutes ago, davidoux said:

Hello ,

so i took premium member ship, I am trying to convert my R6 sensitivity to insurgency:sandstorm, I really tried hard but nothing seems to work,

i would really appreciate some direction, first of all , should i used "All" or should I convert from 1 ADS type to another at a time ?,

I also confused also by the "scale sens with FOV option in sandstorm", should i enable it or not ? Also, it provides with different XFactorAiming wich confuses me

(ADS, ACOg) ,

I tried all here is a screenshot :

nRdmFNt.png

image.thumb.png.7ab1a966468f88fd4d6a0678fb9cf3c5.png

the upper part of the calculator is important if you want to retain the same rotation for hipfire/ movement and ads/ scope work for the zoomed in parts use 100% or 0% horizontal monitor distance depending on personal preference (recommend changing your siege ads to one of the give  0/100% values before converting to the other game to reach the highest possible level of uniformity ) 

(the siege calc works that way so that you can change 1 value in the ini file and then just play changing ingame numbers for the scope you use ,since siege only properly scales 1 scope at a time)

since those 2 games have a different fov type vdeg siege and horz sandstorm id recommend making sure that the actual fov numbers are identical

(or at least as close as possible)

*on another note let me just quickly add that that mouse speed of yours is insanely high, and will likely impact your performance down the line  *

ill gladly assist you if you have further questions , (check the instructions below for more detail)

Edited by fortunate reee

Thanks for replying;

regarding your note on mouse speed, Maybe there is definetly something wrong in my input ? I dont feel like my mouse speed is insane,

here are some physical mouse distance measurements out of R6

in hipfire/look  : my mouse has to travel ~10 cm to 180 degrees

ADS/Holo/RedDot :  19.5cm

ACOG : ~28.5cm

regarding your comment on the upper part, I am sorry but can you please explain more ind etail ? i dont really get it

Edited by davidoux