Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

@DPI Wizard thanks for your answer, but i can't understand, is it works correctly for all scopes, or not so? For example: I need to convert my windows sens to the game. With old version it works fine for 1x scope. So now i can't convert same sens for all scopes with your site? Again only just for one of them?

That what i need to convert:

zxcx.jpg

Edited by Avis_Falcon
  • Wizard
6 minutes ago, Avis_Falcon said:

@DPI Wizard thanks for your answer, but i can't understand, is it works correctly for all scopes, or not so? For example: I need to convert my windows sens to the game. With old version it works fine for 1x scope. So now i can't convert same sens for all scopes with your site? Again only just for one of them?

That what i need to convert:

It works correctly for all scopes, but for the old version of R6 it was impossible to get the same sensitivity for all scopes. In the new version this is possible.

But if you want to preserve the same feeling as the old R6 had for each scope, you need to do individual conversions.

11 minutes ago, 54436EEE said:

2.5x ?

2222.JPG

I’ve assumed that but looking forward to an answer. With the man himself on overwatch here, hoping DPI Wizard can chime in.  I wanted to quickly ask if anything has changed with conversions. I run monitor distance co efficient @ 1.78 on COD, low and high @ 1. For the MDV I enter 178 to 0 (maybe 177.8 not at a place I can check) 16:9 for everything but is this correct? (That’s May monitor distance coefficient). Asking as it still feels off and reading above the ADS was 75. I can easily change whatever I need to so these feel are more in line. If that means changing cod to 133 coefficient it’ll take no time to adjust. What’s the proper workflow here (even if just your opinion) if it’s changed. It feels off when ADS. Close, but off. 

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

It works correctly for all scopes, but for the old version of R6 it was impossible to get the same sensitivity for all scopes. In the new version this is possible.

But if you want to preserve the same feeling as the old R6 had for each scope, you need to do individual conversions.

But how game automatically converted for me just freaking ideal sens for all scopes, based on my previous settings? All sensetives i tryed to calculate there, feels so bad for me. So it's mean, it's possible somehow just auto-converted same feelings from old version, to new, for ALL SCOPES! May be you can make it too, idk, is it possible or not...

That my old settings:

123.jpg.d0e9210d0b7ae9325f4c2d2bc5b32274.jpg

226110257_Oldsettings.jpg.0e008fa07b6d4af003869675133185c4.jpg

And that one below - it's just ideal convertation for all scopes, which game was AUTOMATICALLY calculate:

AimDownSights=50

XFactorAiming=0.020000

ADSMouseMultiplierUnit=0.020300

1774606344_Newsettings.thumb.jpg.47e252f4ee7108c73b9fc44885f97c4f.jpg

May be somehow u can find a "secret-formulas of auto-convertation" in game which Ubisoft did, and add it for your site?

Sorry, if i'm talking some stupid shit and takin' your time for nothing.

P.s: And whatever I did, but I could not get the same values(which game converted for me) on this site.

Edited by Avis_Falcon
1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

What exactly was your old settings?
MouseYawSensitivity=14
XFactorAiming=0.02
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.020300
Aim Down Sights=?

"AimDownSightsMouse=50"

For old vers. was "XFactorAiming=0.029026", coz i was set it for 1x. But now for all scopes it's feels perfect on "XFactorAiming=0.02", like default, i gues.

• Wizard
57 minutes ago, Avis_Falcon said:

May be somehow u can find a "secret-formulas of auto-convertation" in game which Ubisoft did, and add it for your site?

Ideally players should move away from how R6 worked before because it's not possible to achieve in a lot of games. However to convert from old to new you can enter all your data and select each scope. Your setup seems to be slightly off (about 2 too high on all of them) compared to what it should be though, but here's old ads to new:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b0c1b2ec8f150962aa500ce355045bee

And old 3x to new 4x:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b1908a12c2f4186659ff4daaca7bf1e7

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Stavrogin said:

DPI Wizard

could you please explain to me what the new focal leinght option in the aspect ratio menu means. When I do hip fire to scopes conversion and select aspect ratio native to focal leinght  sensitivity feels great

It's an option you can use if you are unable to match FOV. What it does is calculate the correct resolution for the FOV you have to be a perfect match to what you are converting from. So you basically shrink or extend the image so what you see on screen is perfectly matching the FOV.

Say you are converting from 100 FOV to 90 FOV. The focal length then calculates what resolution you need to set to make the 90 FOV match what a 90 FOV cutout is of the 100 FOV. So you will get black bars around the 90 FOV resolution, but what you see is optically the same.

This method does require some knowledge on how to force your graphics driver etc into the correct resolution. And it does not work for all games.

8 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ideally players should move away from how R6 worked before because it's not possible to achieve in a lot of games. However to convert from old to new you can enter all your data and select each scope. Your setup seems to be slightly off (about 2 too high on all of them) compared to what it should be though, but here's old ads to new:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b0c1b2ec8f150962aa500ce355045bee

And old 3x to new 4x:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b1908a12c2f4186659ff4daaca7bf1e7

Thank you, but probbly i have bad explain what i mean exactly. I don't need convert old 3x to 4x new. I need same sens(for muscle memory) for all scopes. Hipfire, 1x, 1.5x - nvm. And if we talkin about muscle memory, so ubisoft auto-convertation works exectly what all players want to. Coz i can flick perfectly with my hipfire, and same perfect for all scopes. If i convert it with your site, it feels too low sensitivity in scopes and i can't flick with my muscle memory based on my hipfire correctly. With new auto-convertation when i use scopes, they are all feels like my hipfire, thats why i can have a good flick in scopes. I don't know how to explain it better)

My eng sux..

Looks like i'm alone there with my problem. So i'm sorry for takin' your time.

But i'm still sure your calculation should works something different(

• Wizard
9 minutes ago, Avis_Falcon said:

Thank you, but probbly i have bad explain what i mean exactly. I don't need convert old 3x to 4x new. I need same sens(for muscle memory) for all scopes. Hipfire, 1x, 1.5x - nvm. And if we talkin about muscle memory, so ubisoft auto-convertation works exectly what all players want to. Coz i can flick perfectly with my hipfire, and same perfect for all scopes. If i convert it with your site, it feels too low sensitivity in scopes and i can't flick with my muscle memory based on my hipfire correctly. With new auto-convertation when i use scopes, they are all feels like my hipfire, thats why i can have a good flick in scopes. I don't know how to explain it better)

As I said the old method which R6 converts to the new is basically flawed, but a lot of people have gotten used to it.

As for how it converts, it's about like this (apart from the 12X which is different):

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=6f8f638d559698d44e65e23940687854

12X is like this:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=7b218fe565903390c0041a2523216e41

@DPI Wizard I wanted to quickly ask if anything has changed with conversions. I run monitor distance co efficient @ 1.78 on COD, low and high @ 1. For the MDV I enter 178 to 0 (maybe 177.8 not at a place I can check) 16:9 for everything but is this correct? (That’s my monitor distance coefficient). Asking as it still feels off and reading above the ADS was 75?  I can easily change whatever I need to so these feel are more in line. If that means changing cod to 133 coefficient it’ll take no time to adjust. What’s the proper workflow here (even if just your opinion) if it’s changed. It feels off when ADS. Close, but off. 

@fortunate reee any expertise I can drag out of you on this?  Thank you so much!!

Edited by TheBrandon
@Fortunate reee
3 hours ago, Pinacoladaxxx said:

Anybody knows how to get 1:1 ads sensitivity after the update?

the exact same way you did before you set the calculator up the way you want it to work and then let it do the thing 

this is explained in the forums(countless times ) as well as in the instructions 

Edited by fortunate reee
18 hours ago, TheBrandon said:

@DPI Wizard I wanted to quickly ask if anything has changed with conversions. I run monitor distance co efficient @ 1.78 on COD, low and high @ 1. For the MDV I enter 178 to 0 (maybe 177.8 not at a place I can check) 16:9 for everything but is this correct? (That’s my monitor distance coefficient). Asking as it still feels off and reading above the ADS was 75?  I can easily change whatever I need to so these feel are more in line. If that means changing cod to 133 coefficient it’ll take no time to adjust. What’s the proper workflow here (even if just your opinion) if it’s changed. It feels off when ADS. Close, but off. 

@fortunate reee any expertise I can drag out of you on this?  Thank you so much!!

image.png.cf4c74aa7ea43c346c42683e251b91a7.png if you share the link i can take a look at it without having tom spend 10 mins inserting your settings myself 

the numbers likely changed slightly since the default scaling is set to 0% md

^you might have to change your xfactor number to 0.02 if it feels wrong (that was something that was an issue on ts not sure if it still is)

20 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

image.png.cf4c74aa7ea43c346c42683e251b91a7.png if you share the link i can take a look at it without having tom spend 10 mins inserting your settings myself 

the numbers likely changed slightly since the default scaling is set to 0% md

^you might have to change your xfactor number to 0.02 if it feels wrong (that was something that was an issue on ts not sure if it still is)

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=306e7a992a671a42c38a0477a4ed6b73 

Had no idea that was a thing!!  Thank you again!!!!  

On 9/9/2020 at 12:08 PM, fortunate reee said:

83 ads did that to 1x scopes and 1x scopes only (that misconception is as old as siege itself , if those guys actually knew what they were talking about when thy say stuff like that they wouldn't be saying it )

the old sens used to cap at the 360 distance for each scope, so xfactor 1.0 with 100 ads would simply disable  the scopes value and set everything to the same 360 dist

\

as you will probably notice soon this is a ridiculously stupid idea that has no actuabenefit

^don't do 360 for scopes  especially not higher zoom scopes 

there is a reason that only the siege community tells you to use "the same 360 distance"

(which not even they are doing btw since they only use 360m distance for 1x and then a completely artificial distance for all other scopes )

the only reason 1x 360 dist is "viable " (not my choice of words )would be the fact that 1x barely zooms in at all making the deviation less obvious 

the better choice would be to just use

image.png.04c8c421344f88b6c9b0a0ef4d8f002e.png

image.png.94d5e78487eb8ebc96504d8895688c90.png

image.png.eff7bb140b270600d2752d2e8c799b24.png

especially since you can now actually modify all scopes at the same time 

giving you a wide range of effective and more efficient ways to aim 

(reducing skipping and inconsistency) 

why 133% to be exact?

will the ADS sens be 33% slower than hip?

• Wizard
51 minutes ago, iilegitnessii said:

is it me or the converter provided by ubisoft is very wrong for shadow legend?

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/rainbow-six/siege/news-updates/3IMlDGlaRFgdvQNq3BOSFv/guide-to-ads-sensitivity-in-y5s3

The idea behind this converter is to get the same sensitivity for Y5S3 as you had before. So it's not wrong in that regard, for those who want to keep the old flawed scaling.

1 小时前, fortunate reee说:

image.thumb.png.66edd8fcca93831a880013fb16f374ae.png

this actually sums up your case default is different from before for some reason , there is no reason whatsoever to be using standard at this point there never really was 

ummmmm so i should use advanced. and should i change XFactorAiming and aimdownsight mouse to default 0.02 and 50? i already set the ADSMouseSensitivity and ADSMouseMultiplierUnit to default all scope 50 and 0.02, but i still feel so weird when i using aim down sight. its that the advanced mode still affected by xfactoraiming unit? i used to changed it before y5s3 update to let my 1xads match 0%mdv

Edited by 1kFace8aby