Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

Hey guys,

maybe someone can help me out or give me a recommendation on what to do.

So I'm currently playing 1600 DPI and 3 Horizontal and Vertical Sensitivity in the game.

And I would like to stay with my hipfire sens as I really like it.

But for a pretty long time now I'm playing ADS on all my sights with a 50 Sensitivity, and I really like the consistency factor behind it, and it feels good on a 1x, 1.5x, and also maybe a 2x, everything above while playable feels very slow to me and kinda irritates me when playing. Not to the point where it is unplayable but it doesnt feel right.

I'm not really an expert with sensitivity and stuff so Im asking here: is there a way, or what is the best way to get that consistent feeling that I like with the 50 Sens on all scopes but make it faster for everything above 2x?

Thank you

• 4 months later...

Hey guys :) 

Pls help me to convert my csgo sens to R6 , am using 400 dpi and my csgo ingame sens is 1.12 , 2560x1440p 27 inch monitor . in csgo am using 16:9 aspect ratio 

Using 74 fov in R6 

Help me pls 

Edited by RaDi717
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

image_2022-12-09_121339374.thumb.png.84ca19342218ac983b43300b30f9a046.png

So my request is to add a feature that finds the 0% point in max discrepancy's not with just dpi as you already have it but with the multipliers themselves that these games use on the sens. I'm sure you understand what i am asking but im not knowledgeable enough in cxoding to do this myself lol.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, wilson2580 said:

So my request is to add a feature that finds the 0% point in max discrepancy's not with just dpi as you already have it but with the multipliers themselves that these games use on the sens.

That's already what the calculator does, it gives you the sensitivity and multiplier values that are closest to 0% discrepancy within the limits of the game.

If you are talking about the multiplier values and a calculation with a lot of decimals so the discrepancy is 0%, that's not done because the game doesn't support it (in this case), so it's sort of useless.

• 3 months later...

I'm wondering if a feature will be added, and if some text is to be fixed.

On the Older Versions of Siege, the ACOG was a 3x scope, and Glaz's Thermal Scope has always (I think) been 4x, and your FOV Values and  Sensitivity Values agree with this, but they're mislabeled as one another. (Shown in Picture)
In addition, I'm not able to calculate the New ADS Sensitivity's XFactorAiming in any way, as there are not enough Sens/Multi Slots for them all. Though I do remember hearing it was to be later added, I would be really happy if it were to be added.
Thanks in advance!

Untitled.png

• Wizard
6 hours ago, SMGTD said:

On the Older Versions of Siege, the ACOG was a 3x scope, and Glaz's Thermal Scope has always (I think) been 4x, and your FOV Values and  Sensitivity Values agree with this, but they're mislabeled as one another. (Shown in Picture)

Since there was no specific power setting in the old version, the ACOG was initially just labelled as 4x since they usually are, then Glaz came along and was mislabeled as 3x. I've fixed this now :)

6 hours ago, SMGTD said:

In addition, I'm not able to calculate the New ADS Sensitivity's XFactorAiming in any way, as there are not enough Sens/Multi Slots for them all. Though I do remember hearing it was to be later added, I would be really happy if it were to be added.

XFactorAiming is no longer in use, it's still in the config file but not active.

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

XFactorAiming is no longer in use, it's still in the config file but not active.

In Ubisoft's original post about the new Sensitivity, and how to convert it, they mentioned their "bade point sens" was 1/XFactorAiming, default being 0.02 > 50.

Did they change this later? Or is XFactorAiming just written before they had tge ADS Multi?

• Wizard
5 hours ago, AVenomX said:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=1739647dabc2b11c1059fdf1d903cb4d

the conversation doesn't seem to show a lot like FOV and other sens for scopes

There's a bug with this specific conversion I'm working to fix, in the meantime you can convert from a sensitivity instead of distance:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=cb3d4d5587517e0a9e3622a05c0b20f0

• 1 month later...

Hey !

Could you help me to convert my R6 1.0x sens to a 1.5x and 2x pls. I read the instructions, i tried so many times but I dont get it. I play with a 32inch monitor. 80fov, 5:3, 1920x1080. My hipfire sens is 3 (1600 dpi) and my 1.0x is 58 (mult : 0.02x). I dont want to keep the same 360 distance for the other scopes but i'd like to have the same feeling.

Is it possible ?

• Wizard
1 hour ago, MrKr4bS_ said:

Hey !

Could you help me to convert my R6 1.0x sens to a 1.5x and 2x pls. I read the instructions, i tried so many times but I dont get it. I play with a 32inch monitor. 80fov, 5:3, 1920x1080. My hipfire sens is 3 (1600 dpi) and my 1.0x is 58 (mult : 0.02x). I dont want to keep the same 360 distance for the other scopes but i'd like to have the same feeling.

Is it possible ?

Can you link what you have tried (using the purple share button)?

Feel is a subjective term though, do it doesn't really help that much. Is what you have tried too fast or too slow for instance?

1 hour ago, MrKr4bS_ said:

I dont want to keep the same 360 distance for the other scopes but i'd like to have the same feeling.

Using the same pixel ratio might do the trick for you. Using the same ADS Sensitivity from your 1x on these might be right for you, try that out if you want.

That's what i tried : https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=0497107150c563eae4448db85bee9fde.

Obviously, it doesn't make sense at all but i dont know what to do. I know i like the distance (33.2713cm) to make a 360 with the 1.0x and i just want some values to enter for the 1.5x and 2.0x to have the same "feeling" (not 33.2713cm/360 with those scopes - it's too high). I dont know if im clear ^^

il y a 9 minutes, SMGTD a dit :

Using the same pixel ratio might do the trick for you. Using the same ADS Sensitivity from your 1x on these might be right for you, try that out if you want.

Thank you for your help but if i try this, the sens is way too slow with the 1.5x scope. ^^

2 minutes ago, MrKr4bS_ said:

I know i like the distance (33.2713cm) to make a 360 with the 1.0x and i just want some values to enter for the 1.5x and 2.0x to have the same "feeling"

Try this;

(ADS 360 1:1 + ADS Pixel 1:1) / 2 = ADS Sens

So for 1x it's like;

(50+58)/2

108/2

= 1x Sens: 54

1 minute ago, MrKr4bS_ said:

the sens is way too slow with the 1.5x scope.

Another option is Monitor Distance Veritcal

I'm unsure of what was "faster" of the two between 0% and 100% but you might like one of these two's result

• Wizard
18 hours ago, MrKr4bS_ said:

In this conversion you are calculating the multiplier which is shared between all ADS sensitivities. While this gives you increased accuracy when converting to a specific aim, you can't use this when converting sensitivity to multiple aims. So instead you should do like this: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=0c3c5768bc91ad28144758b35779d000

• 9 months later...