Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

Read more...

Mortal Shell

Read more...

Squad

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Where can I set the FOV in the config files? A youtube video suggested adjusting "FOVAngle" found in BaseEngine.ini (steamapps\common\Squad\Engine\Config). I don't believe this is correct though. I don't see the option in GameUserSettings.ini even after adjusting the FOV value in-game. 

And to answer Jackson's question for those interested: The AimSensitivity value will appear in GameUserSettings.ini after adjusting the value at least once in-game.

CORRECTION: The FOV value does appear in GameUserSettings.ini after you adjust the value in-game. I thought I had tested this already but apparently I did not.

Edited by Makau03
  • 1 month later...
  • Wizard
3 hours ago, Eloq82 said:

Wizard.  Did I miss something? I tried getting my sens from battlefield 1 to squad, but I can´t seem to get it right. I use 90 fov, 10% 400 dpi for BF.  just about 50cm for a 360. your calculator says I need to use 0.26. But when ingame doing a 360 it is not around 50cm

It's not impossible it has been update, I will check.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
Just now, RipGroove said:

Where do I adjust ADS and ACOG? I don't see anything in the game options or the GameUserSettings file?!

There's no separate setting for them, they all use the same sensitivity as hipfire. Use these calculations if ADS or ACOG is more important than hipfire to you.

• 2 months later...
On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:45, DPI Wizard said:

There's no separate setting for them, they all use the same sensitivity as hipfire. Use these calculations if ADS or ACOG is more important than hipfire to you.

They just added this for V11. It's already available on Steam beta branch, password is: aremapsbrokenornot

Pic of settings

Edited by banSensitivity
5 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Squad is updated! Added the new zoom sensitivity scaling as a special option, the new 1x and 4x multipliers and in-game sensitivity.

I'll try to do vehicles later, but since they have so much negative acceleration I'll have to see if it's doable.

So if I had a recommended sensitivity of 0.23 before, I now put 0.23 in sensitivity 1 and it automatically calculates the 1x and 4x zoom? Because it says soldier sensitivity = 1, 1x zoom = .98, and 4x zoom = .96

Edited by MiamiHeat87
  • Wizard
10 minutes ago, MiamiHeat87 said:

So if I had a recommended sensitivity of 0.23 before, I now put 0.23 in sensitivity 1 and it automatically calculates the 1x and 4x zoom? Because it says soldier sensitivity = 1, 1x zoom = .98, and 4x zoom = .96

Correct.

• 2 months later...

Quick question:

I play with this box UNTICKED, if I was to tick this box but leave the values at their default, would that change change my sensitivities in game? Or in simpler terms, are the default values shown here used to calculate the sensitivities when the box is unticked?

43658583512_ffe2a0a1d3_o.png

Essentially my mouse muscle memory has become very good in Squad with this box UNTICKED, so I want to translate this to my other games but in order to do that I need to know if the default settings (ie sens scaling UNTICKED) use those values shown?

• Wizard
12 hours ago, RipGroove said:

Quick question:

I play with this box UNTICKED, if I was to tick this box but leave the values at their default, would that change change my sensitivities in game? Or in simpler terms, are the default values shown here used to calculate the sensitivities when the box is unticked?

Essentially my mouse muscle memory has become very good in Squad with this box UNTICKED, so I want to translate this to my other games but in order to do that I need to know if the default settings (ie sens scaling UNTICKED) use those values shown?

Everything is 1 by default.