Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Minecraft

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Cecticles

Hi there, the Minecraft one doesn't seem to be correct for me. I am running with a razer deathadder on 1800 dpi, and I require the sensitivity to be 4.5 inches. The calculation tells me that my sensitivity should be at 22% but this wasn't correct as it was over 10 inches when I set my sensitivity, i measured it to be around 65% for 4.5 inches.

What I would like to know is it a problem with my client or the calculation?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to come on and say that the Minecraft sensitivity seems off. I had to raise my sensitivity by atleast 15% to get to an actually 20cm for a 360.

But it seems like I can't access my account, so I had to use a guest. Can anyone else not login? It says my password is incorrect and when I go to lost password and complete it, it says the host may have disable mail.

• 1 month later...

It seems like every time I convert my sensitivity it seems about 5% to 10% off (the ingame sensitivity bar), obviously roughly since I really go by feel if the game isn't on this list. I use 1800 CPI (DPI) and 20cm for a 360. I'm also not sure if FOV affects sensitivity in Minecraft due to some change that was made but I do play with 90 FOV. Windows Sensitivity is default, 6/11, disabled acceleration in Windows and with the CPL fix.

• 3 years later...

I have not played Minecraft in 4 years, and when I went back to see what had changed, I input my sens from CS:GO, calculated on this site, and noticed it felt a little funky.  I did a quick test to see how far my mouse moved for a 360 physically and found it to be about 50% off from what it was calculated to be.  I think there is a problem with this particular game and its calculations.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
10 hours ago, GolldenFalcon said:

Did they change sens value or disregard WPS in 1.13?

I think they did. Calculator GAME INFO will need updating.

And for some reason the game seems a lot more laggy now. Usually I get like 500FPS but now I'm struggling to get 75FPS. What have they done...

• 2 weeks later...

Does the Windows 10 Edition has the same sensitivity? It seems off. The win 10 version only costs 1.99€ while the Java Version Costs 24€, thats why I tooked the win 10 version 🤑

EDIT: it's is the same..you just have to divide the value by the factor 10 ! :)

Edited by WhoCares?
  • 5 months later...

Sensitivity is affected by WPS.

Also kind of a general WPS thing, but WPS has an additional multiplier if you have size scaling on. e.g. if you use 125% scaling on a 1440p monitor so everything isn't so small then a WPS multiplier of 1.25 is added in addition to the usual WPS setting.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 8/2/2018 at 3:17 PM, WhoCares? said:

Does the Windows 10 Edition has the same sensitivity? It seems off. The win 10 version only costs 1.99€ while the Java Version Costs 24€, thats why I tooked the win 10 version 🤑

EDIT: it's is the same..you just have to divide the value by the factor 10 ! :)

What do you mean by dividing it by factor 10?

I own both versions and I'd like to have the same sens in both games.

I'm currently using 0.30049208 / 400dpi / 103 FOV on both, yet the windows 10 Edition sens is noticeable higher than the Java version.

• Wizard

Based on what I've analyzed previously there's absolutely no connection between the sensitivity in Java and bedrock version. And the bedrock version is one of the most difficult ones I've come across. Still working on it, finding the correct formula is very hard as the numbers don't add up in any conventional way.