Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

Read more...

Mortal Shell

Read more...

Dauntless

• 4 months later...
  • Wizard
On 10/13/2018 at 6:28 PM, David Silva said:

@DPI Wizard

Update just came out that adds sensitivity sliders, you can find MouseX/Y on GameUserSettings now if the name doesn't fail me.

Can you please confirm if your conversion still works as intended?

Thanks!

Updated the game now with in-game sensitivity. The config file sensitivity is also changed, but still use the Input.ini file as it has way more accuracy and range than the sensitivity in GameUserSettings.ini.

Added "All" conversions as well that do both axis and include the entire syntax for Input.ini.

7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Updated the game now with in-game sensitivity. The config file sensitivity is also changed, but still use the Input.ini file as it has way more accuracy and range than the sensitivity in GameUserSettings.ini.

Added "All" conversions as well that do both axis and include the entire syntax for Input.ini.

legend, thank you so much!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 04/05/2020 at 10:53, DPI Wizard said:

Dauntless sensitivity is now affected by your FPS, so it's all over the place. Removing the game until this is fixed.

image.png.401db5adf41718c7c0174e1a92d65ba9.png

image.png

^ can you hook me up with some more specifics so i can give them a decent answer @DPI Wizard

might  as well add any feedback you'd consider helpfull for this games input  since we have got their attention

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, fortunate reee said:

image.png.401db5adf41718c7c0174e1a92d65ba9.png

image.png

^ can you hook me up with some more specifics so i can give them a decent answer @DPI Wizard felt like playing it

I see FPS tied sensitivity every now and then, most likely because the game doesn't correctly process what happens between the frames or something. 

However the issue is fixed now in Dauntless now! Sensitivity scale has changed from previously though, but I've updated it now.

Note that the game might not read the config file on launch, so just go into settings and change Frame Rate Limit back on forth to force it to read the file.

• 1 month later...
On 07/08/2020 at 23:13, DPI Wizard said:

I see FPS tied sensitivity every now and then, most likely because the game doesn't correctly process what happens between the frames or something. 

However the issue is fixed now in Dauntless now! Sensitivity scale has changed from previously though, but I've updated it now.

Note that the game might not read the config file on launch, so just go into settings and change Frame Rate Limit back on forth to force it to read the file.

those devs actually annoy me a lot these days i just want to play their game and they keep changing stuff 

there are patch notes that mention changing fov scale as well as player model distance or some other stuff