Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Battlefield V

Hi!

I'm trying to convert my Overwatch settings to BFV.

My OW-settings are:

Sens: 3.33

Ashe ADS: 51.47

Fov: 103

The sens conversion to 0.004590 seems right.
Then i get 85.57 degrees for fov. Is that correct?

But what should i set all the other aim options to? Uniformed, coefficient, zoom, etc?

Hello guys 

Have a problem with calculator please help. I wanto to transfer mi pubg settings to mi bfv settings

mi pubg settings are:

Dpi: 400dpi
General Sensitivity 43
Targeting Sensitivity 43.000000
Iron-sight Sensitivity 39.197114
2X Scope Sensitivity 37.140970
3X Scope Sensitivity 36.630056
4X Scope Sensitivity 36.433323
6X Scope Sensitivity 36.331351
8X Scope Sensitivity 36.288266
15X Scope Sensitivity 36.257563
360° distance:
56.8057 cm
Config FOV:
FpsCameraFov=100
Actual VFOV:
67.67 degrees
Actual HFOV:
100 degrees

I want to ve the same for bv5 but i cant figure it out

thanks and have a nice day
Edited by swordfish
1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Do it like this:

image.png

On fov bfv i use 100, should i put 100?

i dont use uniform soldier aim, should i put off?

why 103 on multiplier 2?  what that value means?

sorry for being a dumb, have a nice day

Thah way will give me all the sights sens on bfv?

• Wizard
30 minutes ago, swordfish said:

On fov bfv i use 100, should i put 100?

i dont use uniform soldier aim, should i put off?

why 103 on multiplier 2?  what that value means?

Ideally you should use 67.67 so you have the same FOV in both games. It's not absolutely necessary but highly recommended.

USA should be on so you automatically match all scopes without setting them individually.

I entered 103 into multiplier 2 because all scopes in that particular example was calculated to 103 instead of being 100 like they should. 103 is calculated to compensate for the lack of decimals. So by entering 103 into the multiplier 2 instead all scopes are now 100 so you don't have to set them individually.

24 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ideally you should use 67.67 so you have the same FOV in both games. It's not absolutely necessary but highly recommended.

USA should be on so you automatically match all scopes without setting them individually.

I entered 103 into multiplier 2 because all scopes in that particular example was calculated to 103 instead of being 100 like they should. 103 is calculated to compensate for the lack of decimals. So by entering 103 into the multiplier 2 instead all scopes are now 100 so you don't have to set them individually.

ok wizard thanks, i have attached a picture, is it ok like the picture? another thing how do i convert from one fov game to another fov? example, on pubg i use 100fov, wich fov should i use in insurgency sandstorm for match pubg fov?

dpi wizard.png

• Wizard
1 minute ago, swordfish said:

ok wizard thanks, i have attached a picture, is it ok like the picture? another thing how do i convert from one fov game to another fov? example, on pubg i use 100fov, wich fov should i use in insurgency sandstorm for match pubg fov?

Yes that looks ok :)

To convert FOV do like this:

image.png

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes that looks ok :)

To convert FOV do like this:

image.png

Ok,so Let me if understand. 100fov on pubg correspond to 67.67 fov on bfv. Un the Photo that i have you o put 100fov on pubg AND 67.67fov on bfv. 

You put same fov value un both games.

Sorry to bother you wizard AND sorry for mi english. 

• Wizard
Just now, swordfish said:

Ok,so Let me if understand. 100fov on pubg correspond to 67.67 fov on bfv. Un the Photo that i have you o put 100fov on pubg AND 67.67fov on bfv. 

You put same fov value un both games.

I just changed the FOV type for BFV in the first screenshot to make it clear what you need to configure :)

The correct method for converting FOV is like in the last screenshot.

46 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I just changed the FOV type for BFV in the first screenshot to make it clear what you need to configure :)

The correct method for converting FOV is like in the last screenshot.

thanks again wizard! are des values ok? iam really sorry! I put 67.67 on bfv fov in video menu, is that ok?

Sensitivity 1:
Soldier Mouse Aim Sensitivity 8%
Vehicle Mouse Aim Sensitivity 16%
Sensitivity 2:
Coefficient 0%
Multiplier 1:
Soldier Zoom Aim Sensitivity 100%
Tank Sensitivity 101%
Multiplier 2:
1.00X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
1.25X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
1.50X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
2.00X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
2.50X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
3.00X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
3.50X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
4.00X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
5.00X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
6.00X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
8.00X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
10.00X Zoom Sensitivity 103%
360° distance:
23.0999 inches

Discrepancy: 3.1836% (0.7354 inches)
Config FOV:
Field of View 67.67
Actual VFOV:
67.67 degrees
Actual HFOV:
100 degrees
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, swordfish said:

thanks again wizard! are des values ok? iam really sorry! I put 67.67 on bfv fov in video menu, is that ok?

This is correct yes. But to make it easier to config just set Multiplier 2 (Soldier Zoom Aim Sensitivity) to 103, this make all the scopes go to 100 so you don't have to adjust each of them ;)

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

This is correct yes. But to make it easier to config just set Multiplier 2 (Soldier Zoom Aim Sensitivity) to 103, this make all the scopes go to 100 so you don't have to adjust each of them ;)

Ok thanks! I still dont understand the 67.67fov value where ir it came from. I want to know yo chance insurgency sandstorm fov same as mi pubg fovSorry to be so bad jjaja thanks for all your answers again

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Ok thanks! I still dont understand the 67.67fov value where ir it came from. I want to know yo chance insurgency sandstorm fov same as mi pubg fovSorry to be so bad jjaja thanks for all your answers again

This is how you get it, just do the same for Insurgency:

image.png

Hi guys, I also have a little question about the conversion of PUBG to BFV. How to set the correct FOV I believe I understood correctly from the previous posts. What I do not understand is how I select the right multiplier 1 at BFV.
My settings at PUBG are:
General Sensitivity 47
Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier 1
Aim Sensitivity 47
ADS Sensitivity 35
Scoping Sensitivity 35
USA: Enable
TPP
DPI: 800

To have the same FOV at BFV I think that I have to set the value of 50.53 at BFV.
But how do I calculate what value I have to enter in the BFV Multiplier 1 so that my ADS and Scoping values are as in PUBG?

Guest ZSfGuBcu

Hello 

a noob question if some one can help me with this :) 

i want to set my sensitivity on 16.5 but as you know the game only allows 17 or 16 ... i looked at my game documents and this is what i have : GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.025500

how can i make it so i have the exact value i want ? should i put it to 0.016500 ? 

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, Guest ZSfGuBcu said:

Hello 

a noob question if some one can help me with this :) 

i want to set my sensitivity on 16.5 but as you know the game only allows 17 or 16 ... i looked at my game documents and this is what i have : GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.025500

how can i make it so i have the exact value i want ? should i put it to 0.016500 ? 

Just do like this:

image.png

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Maschi:

Hi guys, I also have a little question about the conversion of PUBG to BFV. How to set the correct FOV I believe I understood correctly from the previous posts. What I do not understand is how I select the right multiplier 1 at BFV.
My settings at PUBG are:
General Sensitivity 47
Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier 1
Aim Sensitivity 47
ADS Sensitivity 35
Scoping Sensitivity 35
USA: Enable
TPP
DPI: 800

To have the same FOV at BFV I think that I have to set the value of 50.53 at BFV.
But how do I calculate what value I have to enter in the BFV Multiplier 1 so that my ADS and Scoping values are as in PUBG?

Any idea ?