Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Question about the different converting you use

Hello,

After all this time on this forum, It seems no one can pretend having the best method to convert. So I'm asking the community, how do you convert your sensitivity ?

1st of all I'm trying to match WINDOWS DESKTOP to csgo which give me 1.88 sens @ 400dpi on 2560*x1440 with monitor match @ 100%

Then I convert all my games from CSGO 1.88 @ 400dpi with 360° distance 

I try to keep always the same FOV, 16/9 and 2560x1440 through the games I play.

You ?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Different games have different FOV's, when you look at each target on your screen, you don't do it based off angle movements in your whole 360 surround, you do it based off what fits on your monitor, and because FOV correlates to how much of the view fits in your screen you want a different sensitivity for each FOV to make everything 'feel' the same, that's how you build muscle memory better. Monitor match does this for different 'rings' around your crosshair, but these are really anything but arbitrary, for building muscle memory, your best bet is to learn the muscle memory exactly at the crosshair as this is the only way that it's independent of FOV and will translate across to other games. This is 0% monitor match

Yep, with the 360 match distance you have to process everything using angles. A target could be a tiny spec next to your crosshair, or a large enemy at the edge of your screen, and depending on the fov, both instances could be 5 degrees, and would require the same physical movement.

I tried what you said... In conclusion I cant use the 0% to games... I cant get used to the different cm/360 in different games... I keep over rotating or under rotating when I switch games..

I'm staying with 360 conversion from csgo to other games, no matter what fov it uses... I try to keep the same FOV over the games I play anyway