Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Hey all,

if i want to use 0% monitor distance for ADS sense, it's better to use legacy, right?

I know i could set 0% MD with relative, too - but then only for reflex or scope - not for both - am i right?

So thats why legacy is just perfect in case you want to use 0% MD, right?

Another question: what do you guys prefer - ADS fov affected or independent?

I think independent is better in the long run, because more zoom = better, if you have map knowledge, correct?

Many thanks!

Legacy and 0% relative are the same thing. It affects every zoom. I prefer Independent for the higher magnification and similarity to prior CODs, but I can see the usefulness of Affected for fast paced SMG rushing. I thought it would be good for quickscoping too, but it doesn't seem to affect scopes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey friends,

I was wondering if anyone could assist me in identifying the FOV and Sens I would need to emulate my ADS in an aim trainer like Aim Hero, Kovaak's Aim Trainer, Aim Trainer, etc. I have provided screenshots of my game below of hipfire/ADS zoom with the reflex sight (red dot) and elo sight (blue dot). The reflex sight has a 1.35x zoom multiplier according to the game. My in-game FoV is 112 along with my ADS FoV being affected which according to the game that means "Aiming Down Sights will zoom to a value closer to the Field of View Setting." Let me know if there are is any other information necessary to help identify the FOV I need for an aim trainer. Thanks ahead of time! 

P.S. I took these screenshots with my mouse overturned to guarantee sameness between hipfire and ADS screenshots.  

343471970_ss(2018-10-28at09_24.56).thumb.jpg.d96daf26be2f2b070746f282395f8da4.jpg1118832212_ss(2018-10-28at09_24.58).thumb.jpg.823b9d3ee007d5f1b1134eccc3177ceb.jpg374248368_ss(2018-10-28at09_24.49).thumb.jpg.bd6e7fa4144a36feceb67d7c4d70701e.jpg1199404705_ss(2018-10-28at09_24.52).thumb.jpg.95159d157022ed02ac2f06e758cf47fc.jpg

Edited by slime
FOV change, typos

If the game is actually doing a 1.35x magnification as it says, based off your hipfire fov, then it should be ~95.36° 16:9. (360 * arctan(1/1.35 * tan(112 * pi/360)))/pi =~ 95.36

Since the sens scaling is known (it is a monitor distance match system after all), you can measure the revolution distance and see what hipfire-fov conversion has that distance.

You could also resize the image to preserve the scale, and then use the above formula to calculate the fov. In this case, it looks like the first example is actually a ~1.19x increase in scale when ads, so first example is (360 * arctan(1/1.19 * tan(112 * pi/360)))/pi =~ 102.5°.

Second example is like 1.64x increase in scale when ads, so (360 * arctan(1/1.64 * tan(112 * pi/360)))/pi =~ 84.2°.

edit: The calc actually already has the reflex sight as an option, and with 112 fov and affected ads fov, it says it is 84.19° actual hfov.

Edited by Drimzi
15 hours ago, Drimzi said:

If the game is actually doing a 1.35x magnification as it says, based off your hipfire fov, then it should be ~95.36° 16:9. (360 * arctan(1/1.35 * tan(112 * pi/360)))/pi =~ 95.36

Since the sens scaling is known (it is a monitor distance match system after all), you can measure the revolution distance and see what hipfire-fov conversion has that distance.

You could also resize the image to preserve the scale, and then use the above formula to calculate the fov. In this case, it looks like the first example is actually a ~1.19x increase in scale when ads, so first example is (360 * arctan(1/1.19 * tan(112 * pi/360)))/pi =~ 102.5°.

Second example is like 1.64x increase in scale when ads, so (360 * arctan(1/1.64 * tan(112 * pi/360)))/pi =~ 84.2°.

edit: The calc actually already has the reflex sight as an option, and with 112 fov and affected ads fov, it says it is 84.19° actual hfov.

Dude, thank you! Does that mean I can just enter said FOVs into the aim trainers with no problem? Also, would I need to edit my sensitivity to match the FOV change? 

Hey guys, 

I'm new to this service an can't get to find out how to use it correctly.

I'm using 5sens in Overwatch and relative aim (Widow/Ana) 38.62.

How can I get the same ADS speed (reflex) as the widow scope speed?

So far in Bo4 im using 5sens, relative mode with 1.33 coeffiecient, affected and the vertical/horizontal multiplicators at 1

I wonder if anyone could help me out.

The calculator is confusing me.

I'm trying to convert my Destiny 2 sensitivity to Bo4.

In D2 i use 5 sensitivity and 1.0 ADS mod at 105fov (in game setting), 2560x1440, 800 DPi.

I'd like to match the Hip and ADS FoV's between games as closely as possible also so unsure if affected or independent and if legacy/relative either

I'm just trying to get the main and ADS speeds to line up between games.

Thanks in advance 

Edited by HeXBLiTz
10 minutes ago, HeXBLiTz said:

I wonder if anyone could help me out.

The calculator is confusing me.

I'm trying to convert my Destiny 2 sensitivity to Bo4.

In D2 i use 5 sensitivity and 1.0 ADS mod at 105fov (in game setting), 2560x1440, 800 DPi.

I'm just trying to get the main and ADS speeds to line up between games.

Thanks in advance 

Your hipfire should be "4.99570". Enter that as your sensitivity 1 in the game you are trying to convert to if I am not mistaken. 

8 hours ago, slime said:

Dude, thank you! Does that mean I can just enter said FOVs into the aim trainers with no problem? Also, would I need to edit my sensitivity to match the FOV change? 

Those are the 16:9 horizontal fov values. With KovaaKs, you can specify that it is 16:9 fov. With other trainers, they are most likely using the unity game engine, which will most likely be using vertical fov.

You still need to specify the sensitivity in the trainer otherwise it is kind of useless. Just convert from BO4, hipfire 112 fov to the ads FOVs, using the same monitor distance match percentage as the relative coefficient used in BO4. Check the config file, multiply the coefficient by 100 to get the vertical monitor distance match %. If you had 1.33 relative coefficient, that will be 133% vertical monitor distance match. If your using legacy, then that is 0%.

If you are doing zoom in KovaaKs to practice both hipfire and ads, then tick auto zoom sens if using Legacy/0%, or compare hipfire and ADS circumferences to get the zoom sens multiplier. 50cm ads and 25cm hipfire would be 25/50=0.5 zoom sens.

16 minutes ago, stereo3D said:

you can use the same settings in bo4, except FOV 101 and monitor distance coefficient 1.78

Ok I'll give it a go. I just left it on 1.33 because i don't really understsnd what it does.

Also would ADS FoV be closer to D2 set to independent or affected?

Thanks

there are so many different sights, that it's hard to say.

if you have trouble hitting long shots then use independent, but if you find that you have trouble tracking targets at closer range, like when an enemy suddenly slides or jumps into the room then switch to affected.

Hello resident geniuses, I think i've successfully converted my 2.83/1200dpi sens from overwatch using 0% horizontal distance. Im just not entirely sure what the difference between affected and unaffected does for the ADS FOV.  I've left my ADS coefficient at 1.33, is this right? 

And also, what exactly does "all with scope" and "all with ADS" actually mean?

ow-BLOPS.PNG

Edited by Arramis

in the conversion setup set everything to "monitor distance vertical 178 %" = MD coefficent for bo4

convert from overwatch all to bo4 all with ads

you will see that your widowmaker sens should be 49.54. if you really want it 49 then use 172 % for everything.

if you want to use a higher fov in bo4 the calculator will scale your sensitivity accordingly.

10 minutes ago, stereo3D said:

in the conversion setup set everything to "monitor distance vertical 178 %" = MD coefficent for bo4

convert from overwatch all to bo4 all with ads

you will see that your widowmaker sens should be 49.54. if you really want it 49 then use 172 % for everything.

if you want to use a higher fov in bo4 the calculator will scale your sensitivity accordingly.

What about mouse_ads_yaw_ads_multiplier?

calc.png

1 minute ago, stereo3D said:

unfortunately the calculator assumes that you leave the coefficient at default 1.33

but then your ads sens would only be correct with a reflex sight.

since you want it to be correct with every sight you should leave the ads multi at 1 and instead change the coefficient to 1.72

Like this?

calc.png