Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

On 8/12/2018 at 9:33 AM, DNAMTE said:

Legacy is just 0%. I think.... Relative lets you decide what monitor distance your prefer to use.

Not sure exactly what the 0% means, is it related to adjusting for different aspect ratios? As I use 1920 x 1080 & expect legacy would work just fine for me?

I'm not really familiar with the monitor distance values as I always use a 360 distance conversion to aim for a 1:1 ads/hipfire ratio.

The ADS isn't accurate, for me, I have ensured that my settings (independent, relative etc.) match in-game.

I'm in game trying to get a perfect 1:1 ratio for Hipfire : ADS, I test it by doing a 180 turn in-game with just hipfire, I then try to return to the original aiming point by going the same distance with my mouse while ADS.

But With 1.67 on the multiplier I overaim quite a bit & at the default 1.00 I underaim considerably, I'm going to try to find the right values in game.

The calculation I did to get the values are shown in the image linked below

https://i.imgur.com/4j5jJhV.png

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, Ash Heaward said:

The ADS isn't accurate, for me, I have ensured that my settings (independent, relative etc.) match in-game.

I'm in game trying to get a perfect 1:1 ratio for Hipfire : ADS, I test it by doing a 180 turn in-game with just hipfire, I then try to return to the original aiming point by going the same distance with my mouse while ADS.

But With 1.67 on the multiplier I overaim quite a bit & at the default 1.00 I underaim considerably, I'm going to try to find the right values in game.

The calculation I did to get the values are shown in the image linked below

https://i.imgur.com/4j5jJhV.png

Ok thanks! I will go through the aims, have only checked hipfire so far. Analyzing Battle Royale games is really fun btw... Don't kill me! PogChamp

• Wizard
Just now, sumslight said:

Im new to this service so sorry if im doing something obviously wrong. But its giving me a waaaay lower sensitivity value than it should be. It should be somwhere between 6.5-and 8.0 in black ops im guessing. 

You have selected Black Ops III not 4 😁

Also, don't change the FOV for CSGO, it's locked to the pre-selected value (90 Hdeg 4:3) unless you play with cheats enabled.

18 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok thanks! I will go through the aims, have only checked hipfire so far. Analyzing Battle Royale games is really fun btw... Don't kill me! PogChamp

It's all good, I just realized that even though I use independent field of view for ADS ingame, the values when I choose affected in the calculator gives me a value of "1.3705" for the multiplier & that works perfectly for me ingame 👍

For Blackout compared to the normal multiplayer, they don't have the percentage anymore (50%, 75%, 100% etc) now it is a coefficient like in Battlefield. Will you be updating the calculator for this new setting?

Edit: Don't worry, just realised I had to do it through the config.

Edited by PondeN
  • 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, WhoCares? said:

Anyone knows what exacly :

//Mouse vertical sensitivity
mouse_vertical_sensitivity = "0.022" // -1 to 1

In the config file is?

Based on the number, I'd guess its like csgo's m_yaw so you could perhaps adjust it if your're playing 4:3 stretched. Just a guess though.