Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

27 minutes ago, stereo3D said:

unfortunately the calculator assumes that you leave the coefficient at default 1.33

but then your ads sens would only be correct with a reflex sight.

since you want it to be correct with every sight you should leave the ads multi at 1 and instead change the coefficient to 1.72

Hi, this is very helpful information.

I was wondering  how you figured out 1.72 from 49 relative sens in overwatch. I use 38 relative, and wanted to do the same for black ops scopes too.

Also, if its possible to make your sense compatible across all scopes this way, why is this not default for the calculator?

3 minutes ago, stereo3D said:

simply adjust the MDV % in the conversion setup until you get your widowmaker sens. in you case it's 10 % = 0.1 coefficient in bo4 (bf1, bf4, etc...)

not sure tbh, @dpiwizard would have to answer that.

Thanks! Also, why monitor distance  vertical, and not horizontal?

• Wizard
12 minutes ago, stereo3D said:

i was thinking it would be convenient, if the calculator automatically matched the coefficient of the game with your conversion setup instead of simply calculating the ADS multiplier.

Gotcha, like the USA Coefficient calculation for BF1 (works on the old version, but currently broken on 7.x, will fix it next). Which is actually impossible to calculate with a formula AFAIK, but I've got a script that does it.

I should be able to do some minor modifications to the script and make it work with BO4.

as you probably noticed, calculating the hip-fire sens is straight forward, because you can simply match FOV and sens to OW.

but with zoom sens you run into the problem that there is no "widow maker scope" with fov 51 in bo4.

and when the FOVs are different, then you have to scale sensitivity to make them "feel" the same.

now, some people prefer MDV 0 %, some may prefer MDV 178 % at 16:9 and others something in between.

(imho it's subjective, but some say 0 % is the best because math, basically.)

but since you already know your preferred relative sens in OW you only have to find out which MDV % this equates to and use that for bo4.

Edited by stereo3D

This is the first time playing COD on PC, I am an avid CSGO player and just wondering if this setup is correct out of the box? Do I need to change anything with the percentages of ADS and scope? And would it be best to leave ADS FOV on affected? If it matters I am a rifler in CS so not overly concerned matching AWP sensitivities. All these new options are quite overwhelming.

Thanks in advance.

Capture sense.JPG

Edited by RoidZ
Spelling
Just now, RoidZ said:

This is the first time playing COD on PC, I am an avid CSGO player and just wondering if this setup is correct out of the box? Do I need to change anything with the percentages of ADS and scope? And would it be best to leave ADS FOV on affected? If it matters I am a rifler in CS so not overly concerned matching AWP sensitivities. All these new options are quite overwhelming.

assuming your zoom sens in csgo is at default 1 (= MDV 133 %):

fov = "106.26"

mouse_sensitivity = "3.43038"

mouse_ads_monitor_distance_coefficient = "1.33333"

mouse_ads_yaw_ads_multiplier = "1.00000"

On 02/11/2018 at 00:52, stereo3D said:

as you probably noticed, calculating the hip-fire sens is straight forward, because you can simply match FOV and sens to OW.

but with zoom sens you run into the problem that there is no "widow maker scope" with fov 51 in bo4.

and when the FOVs are different, then you have to scale sensitivity to make them "feel" the same.

now, some people prefer MDV 0 %, some may prefer MDV 178 % at 16:9 and others something in between.

(imho it's subjective, but some say 0 % is the best because math, basically.)

but since you already know your preferred relative sens in OW you only have to find out which MDV % this equates to and use that for bo4.

Thanks for explaining, and yes i did notice the hipfire thing. I've attached a snap of how i've inputed what  you showed me, because it feels abysmal to aim with. I generally am quite accurate in overwatch however using these settings my aim is awful, would you have any idea why?

1491392714_overatchconvretedb04.thumb.PNG.5b55b219df93510eb7e9ef121ab40228.PNG

I also had a few other questions,
Why is using this method better than  just modifying the Bo4 coefficient to be equivalent to 38 relative sense in Overwatch? 
What's the math to get 0.1 from 38?
and what is the difference between "all w/ ADS" and "all w/ scope"? 

26 minutes ago, pervysage said:

Wait a second, so BO4 uses MDV rather than MDH like other games like Overwatch?

In my past messing around with the calculator, I did find using the vertical options in the conversion options felt better to me in BO4.

There is no difference between vertical and horizontal matching. If you match 100% vertical it would translate to something like 56.25% horizontal (with a 16:9 monitor, since 9/16 = 0.5625). It's all very arbitrary. 0% monitor match, however, will be the same for both horizontal and vertical.