Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

5 hours ago, RoidZ said:

@DPI Wizard is the Koshka scope sensitivity the same as all the other long range scopes on snipers?

I'd like to bump this. I'm still not sure which setting is the best 'compromise' for figuring out my sens for BO4. I've been using ADS/Reflex, but I can't given a good explanation for why. What's the best average since we can't optimize our sensitivities per optic? cc @DPI Wizard

help me please.l want change overwatch to BO4. So which Conversion setup should I choose? such as  this

Conversion setup
Normal
Monitor Distance - Vertical

• 360° Distance
  • Monitor Distance - Horizontal
  • Monitor Distance - Vertical
  • Viewspeed - Horizontal
  • Viewspeed - Vertical

%

•  

4 分钟前, DPI Wizard说:

What about Ana/Widowmaker zoom sens?

my ana/widowmaker zoom sens is no ture. because l don't play ana or widowmaker .sorry

and my ADS Field of View is affected and ADS Mouse Sensitivity IS relative . 

Sensitivity 2 is 1.78                                       I really appreciate it

On 10/28/2018 at 11:10 PM, slime said:

Hey friends,

I was wondering if anyone could assist me in identifying the FOV and Sens I would need to emulate my ADS in an aim trainer like Aim Hero, Kovaak's Aim Trainer, Aim Trainer, etc.

We are working on BO4 and ADS update as we speak but since this game is very complicated to analyse it will take some time.
But we hope to get it done next week for www.3daimtrainer.com

Hello,

Just trying to understand something in the different Aim options for BO 4.
There is:
- ADS (Reflex)
- All w/ ADS
- All w/ Scope
- Hipefire
- Scope (Koshka)

My question is relative to:
- All w/ ADS
- All w/ Scope

What does that mean please? All w/ ADS or scope?
Thank you

25 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The difference is what aim they use for the mouse_ads_yaw_ads_multiplier calculation. 

• All w/ ADS use the Reflex aim
  • All w/ Scope use Koshka scope

Note that depending on your settings these two may or may not produce the exact same result.

Hi 

Thank you for replying so fast. 
ok but now I am even more confused.

Are  - ADS (Reflex) and - All w/ ADS similar? 
And are - All w/ Scope and - Scope (Koshka) similar please?

Basically I am not able to understand why we have 

• All w/ ADS use the Reflex aim
  • All w/ Scope use Koshka scope

What is the point?
    Why not just use Reflex aim and Koshka?
    Why is there ALL W/? What is that please?
    Thank you
Edited by Jeffy14
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Jeffy14 said:

Are  - ADS (Reflex) and - All w/ ADS similar? 
And are - All w/ Scope and - Scope (Koshka) similar please?

The All conversion calculates as the name implies all the sensitivity values, while you need to enter the hipfire sensitivity with the ADS and Scope aims.

7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The All conversion calculates as the name implies all the sensitivity values, while you need to enter the hipfire sensitivity with the ADS and Scope aims.

OK I see for the input needed. They are different.
But what's the difference please?
What should I use?
The "All" option just assumes that everything (from hipfire to ads to scope) will use one type of aim right? Why would anyone do that please?
or there is something I am missing here?
Thankj you

• Wizard
17 minutes ago, Jeffy14 said:

OK I see for the input needed. They are different.
But what's the difference please?
What should I use?
The "All" option just assumes that everything (from hipfire to ads to scope) will use one type of aim right? Why would anyone do that please?
or there is something I am missing here?
Thankj you

The All options uses the conversion settings to calculate all the needed sensitivities. It is essentially the same as first calculating hipfire, then use the calculated hipfire sensitivity to calculate ADS or Scope but easier. It also does all aims like for BFV where it's very tedious to do each scope separately. You should use the All option unless you have some kind of preference that the calculator does not support, e.g. a scope sensitivity that is outside of the range for the matching methods.

13 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The All options uses the conversion settings to calculate all the needed sensitivities. It is essentially the same as first calculating hipfire, then use the calculated hipfire sensitivity to calculate ADS or Scope but easier. It also does all aims like for BFV where it's very tedious to do each scope separately. You should use the All option unless you have some kind of preference that the calculator does not support, e.g. a scope sensitivity that is outside of the range for the matching methods.

Got it now!
Thank you very much for your help :)

I spent last 2 days trying to figure this out. Around three times I was like "oh yeah I totally get it", then I would open the calculator and have that illusion shattered instantly. I am giving up, I am going to need help from somebody with a brain. Here are my settings:

I play Overwatch as my only "regular" fps. I play on 3200 dpi, 1.25 sens 25% scope. When Ashe came out, I tried playing her with 25% too, but with her FOV it felt super slow. I tried converting it using HD/MHD/VD/MVD since I wasn't sure which one to use, they were all resulting in numbers around 33.00 so that's what I ended up choosing. It feels really good in game, maybe some longer flicks feel a little off, but that's just probably a matter of getting used to them.

Lately I have been trying to play some BO4 with friends. Copying hipfire was of course easy, but for the life of me I cannot get ADS sens right. It's either too slow or way too fast or just feels waaaay off no matter what numbers I put in - and I tried plenty of them :(. I tried to follow the tips of folks here, so I am using MDV to convert from Overwatch All to BO4 All, however when I am doing that I am just not able to align the numbers so Widowmaker's scope is 25, nor can I get mouse_ads_yaw_ads_multiplier to align to 1.0000.

I would be grateful if somebody who knows what they are doing could check the numbers for me. I would be even more grateful if somebody could take a screenshot with all the numbers inputted so I can understand where I was going wrong :(.

PS: ADS FOV is set to affected, FOV 120.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by zdfgzdfg
extra info
On 11/1/2018 at 11:47 AM, stereo3D said:

in the conversion setup set everything to "monitor distance vertical 178 %" = MD coefficent for bo4

convert from overwatch all to bo4 all with ads

you will see that your widowmaker sens should be 49.54. if you really want it 49 then use 172 % for everything.

if you want to use a higher fov in bo4 the calculator will scale your sensitivity accordingly.

I was trying to follow those steps but I end up with :

calc1.thumb.png.1fdd3dcb3bf702767815bbd056397053.png

I have a couple of questions here:

1.) Why does it say my normal sens should be ~1.45? Should I just ignore this part? I copied my hip sens from OW with cm/360 and am very happy with it, just wondering if it will affect ADS calculations.

2.) How can I get Widow scope sense to say 25 instead of ~49? I tried changing all the numbers and it never goes lower than 38...

3.) Does my FOV has to be the same as in OW? I like higher FOV in BO4...

Thanks for all and any help!

1. sens is higher because the fov is higher.

2.1 imho it would be best to use MDV 0 % and lower your hip fire sensitivity until you reach the same 360° distance as 25 scope sens.

2.2 if you want to keep you hip fire sens then you would have to lower the ads multiplier in bo4. (convert from widowmaker to bo4 all)

3. no, sens will scale with FOV according to you conversion setup.

Edited by stereo3D