Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Help! most accurate sensitivity convertion?

Thought this website would simplify and make conversions easier, but it has made things even more confusing...

I primarily play fortnite on 800 dpi 0.06 x and y. 0.65 scope and 0.70 ads. 1440 x 1080 res 24 " monitor.

I would like to transfer my sensitivity to csgo and aimhero to practise.

I have been practising on aim hero using 50.53 fov, same sens. is this accurate?

and for csgo what calculation should i use to calculate (hipfire) and (scope 1 awp ssg)

someone please help!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you playing 4:3 stretched? Also, can I ask why you're playing 1440 x 1080 fps? Or because you've seen someone else comfortable with it. If it's because you've seen someone else comfortable with it, you're probably better using the native res. of your monitor and finding where you're comfortable from there. Your pc will be less jitterery alt-tabbing and faster.

for csgo you should go fortnite hipfire -> csgo hipfire if you want to match the hipfire sens's if you want to match the scope aswell you can go fortnite hipfire -> scope1 awp ssg and change your zoom_ratio_sensitivity_mouse to the value it gives. 0% monitor match is the 'right' conversion, but if you have another preferred method use that.

For aim hero you can set FOV of fortnite to aim hero and match using any method (in the calculator) and they will all give you the right fortnite 1:1 sens translation everywhere in the view.

If you're not accustomed to anything else, 0% . It's the only non arbitrary method. I don't have any experience dealing with stretched resolutions though. I think 0% monitor match won't matter that it's stretched, but I think the others would need something else doing to them. Anyway I would say go with 0%

If fov's are similar or pretty much the same - use 360 conversion.

However, if fov's a different, like CS:GO and Fortnite use viewspeed. This is because if you match 360 distance the sensitivity from Fortnite would feel slower in CS:GO. This is due to CS:GO having a larger FOV than fortnite. So Viewspeed solves this by matching the crosshair speed to make them feel the same . It works in a similar way as this: 

Edited by Zyltic

Doing it this way hinders muscle memory build up as different conversion methods are used. 360 matches angles around your view point, this is only useful for general oh i want to look behind me, but this is nearly never useful in shooter games where FOV's are close enough that you'd rather have muscle memory at the crosshair, not what's behind you. Also, that video is not talking about view speed, it's talking about monitor distance matching. View speed tries to make your view move at the same rate, not the crosshair.