Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Battlefield V

I am getting pretty excited for the release of BFV! Anyone else on here planning on getting the game!?

I would be down to squad up with others on here who are planning on getting the game. I play with friends when I can but schedules don't always align and BF games are just way more fun playing with a good squad.

6 hours ago, kelvinator said:

I am getting pretty excited for the release of BFV! Anyone else on here planning on getting the game!?

I would be down to squad up with others on here who are planning on getting the game. I play with friends when I can but schedules don't always align and BF games are just way more fun playing with a good squad.

I might get the game cause I had fun during the beta. I live in Oceania though.

I've just pre ordered the standard version of BFV (not interested in Deluxe as I really don't care about cosmetics) from CDKEYS.com for just £36.99. I stopped playing Battlefield after BF4 but recently picked up BF1 Deluxe or Premium or whatever it's called now for just £10.00 on eBay and I'm actually enjoying the multiplayer so figured I'd give BFV a go now too. I generally play SQUAD as my main FPS game but after I've played nearly 900hrs of Early Access I'm giving it a rest until the next big update so BFV (and some occasional PUBG) should keep me busy for while with regards to FPS games.

Edited by RipGroove
1 hour ago, RipGroove said:

I've just pre ordered the standard version of BFV (not interested in Deluxe as I really don't care about cosmetics) from CDKEYS.com for just £36.99. I stopped playing Battlefield after BF4 but recently picked up BF1 Deluxe or Premium or whatever it's called now for just £10.00 on eBay and I'm actually enjoying the multiplayer so figured I'd give BFV a go now too. I generally play SQUAD as my main FPS game but after I've played nearly 900hrs of Early Access I'm giving it a rest until the next big update so BFV (and some occasional PUBG) should keep me busy for while with regards to FPS games.

Yeah I pre-ordered it from CDKEYS as well! I just emailed them yesterday asking when they would be sending the code.

I actually never really played BF games until last spring when I bought Origen Access and starting playing BF4 and BF1. Now that they have given all the DLC away for free I have been playing BF1 more lately. I really enjoyed the BFV beta though so I think you will enjoy BFV if you enjoy BF1.

Dang! That is a lot of Squad. I think I have 15 hours into that game and recently uninstalled it because there is so much downtime and I constantly got killed from people I couldn't see. I've also given up on PUGB after 80 something hours into that game. I have spent way to much of that time just running around and looting and realized that for that game to be worth playing, or really any BR game you have to grind it fairly consistently otherwise you get owned a lot.

22 hours ago, kelvinator said:

Yeah I pre-ordered it from CDKEYS as well! I just emailed them yesterday asking when they would be sending the code.

I actually never really played BF games until last spring when I bought Origen Access and starting playing BF4 and BF1. Now that they have given all the DLC away for free I have been playing BF1 more lately. I really enjoyed the BFV beta though so I think you will enjoy BFV if you enjoy BF1.

Dang! That is a lot of Squad. I think I have 15 hours into that game and recently uninstalled it because there is so much downtime and I constantly got killed from people I couldn't see. I've also given up on PUGB after 80 something hours into that game. I have spent way to much of that time just running around and looting and realized that for that game to be worth playing, or really any BR game you have to grind it fairly consistently otherwise you get owned a lot.

I know exactly what you mean with PUBG! As far as I can see we have to keep checking that download link in the CDKEYS invoice email and at some point near release your Origin code will show up there. I've used CDKEYS in the past but never for a pre order. 

13 hours ago, RipGroove said:

I know exactly what you mean with PUBG! As far as I can see we have to keep checking that download link in the CDKEYS invoice email and at some point near release your Origin code will show up there. I've used CDKEYS in the past but never for a pre order. 

Haha yeah I actually just uninstalled PUBG. Just gonna play Blackout when I feel like BR. Which I am finding to be a more rare occurrence the more I play BR games haha.

Ah okay. Yeah I have bought regular games from them before and its been fine.

22 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I have a few hundred hours in BF3, but never quite got into BF4 and 1. I'm giving BFV a shot, although I'll be spending the majority of the first time analyzing vehicles etc as they need to be added to the calculator.

I was a die hard BF3 fan (I was an admin for the pretty well know BIA Brothers In Arms Clan), after that the BF games became less and less hardcore and very soft. I played some BF4 out of boredom but it was never as crisp and satisfying as BF3 or BFBC2 etc. I've only played a little BF1 again out of boredom plus it was super cheap. According to this Jack Frags video BFV brings back some of the feeling of BF3 which should be good. 

That said though SQUAD is on the verge of a decent update (in fact I think it's just dropped) so I need to spend a load of time there too! First World problems eh?

Edited by RipGroove
  • 3 weeks later...