Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

KovaaK's FPS Aim Trainer

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

In what scenario are you getting this option?

If a scenario has a weapon that has ADS/Scope enabled for it, the scope sensitivity will be in Game Options > Weapons. Uncheck the auto sensitivity and you will get a simple multiplier like in Overwatch.

• Wizard
28 minutes ago, BobTheBuilder12 said:

It should be the same zoom system for every weapon. You can customise any weapon to have any level of zoom. Spider rifle is just a preset of the base weapon that you can adjust anything on.

1 hour ago, Drimzi said:

That specific weapon has the user zoom fov option unchecked. Most other weapons that support zooming in will also let the user specify any fov and fov type for the weapon.

Opened the FOV configuration and renamed the aim to scope.

• 1 month later...

Fortnite's ingame value doesn't show all digits. The sensitivity could be quite different to what it says.

Use the Fortnite Client Settings Editor tool to view your actual Fortnite sensitivity settings, and use that in Kovaaks using the Fortnite config sensitivity scale.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kovaak's calc doesnt work in simple mode so saved cm/360 aren't showing until i select advanced. Also in advanced is showing me a wrong value ( i double checked in kovaaks calc and 3.75123 isn't 21.5cm/360 before this bug it was 27.7cm/360
image.png.3a9f2ada46cd2868b9f36ea11a171a44.png  

• Wizard
5 hours ago, Drimzi said:

What is this error?

All the Source games are using Hdeg Res as the sensitivity modifier instead of Hdeg 4:3.

So if you for instance set Apex/Quake/Src sensitivity to 1.636364, you should get exactly 10000 counts/360 with Apex/Quake/Src/4:3 FOV set to 90. But this only works if you are using a 4:3 resolution so the actual FOV is also 90. If you try in 16:9 you have to set the FOV to 73.74 so it's actually 90. Quake and Source in general are locked to the 4:3 FOV regardless of your actual aspect ratio. Also Apex' 360 distance shouldn't be affected by FOV at all, but it is Kovaak's.

2 hours ago, Snowie said:

Kovaak's calc doesnt work in simple mode so saved cm/360 aren't showing until i select advanced. Also in advanced is showing me a wrong value ( i double checked in kovaaks calc and 3.75123 isn't 21.5cm/360 before this bug it was 27.7cm/360
image.png.3a9f2ada46cd2868b9f36ea11a171a44.png  

When Kovaak's was first added, Quake and Source was (incorrectly) unaffected by the FOV. Now they actually are (albeit in a wrong way), so the old calculations were wrong. If you want to have your old distance back you need to set the FOV Type to Hdeg Res and use FOV 90. You will have a different FOV than before, but the 360 distance will be the old one.

Regarding your saved entry, I've fixed it now so it correctly loads the special options.

AFAIK the only sensitivity scale option that KovaaK intended to be affected by the FOV is the UE4 option. Paladins should be as well but he's aware that he never added the FOV multiplier for that and is likely to remove the Paladins option altogether. Quake/Source & Apex is intended to be 0.022 yaw regardless of FOV.